Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not a former player....

Started by AlcoHOGic, May 31, 2007, 09:21:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TX HOG

Quote from: ray serbach on May 31, 2007, 12:46:13 pm
We did win the SEC Western Division and are called "Western Division Champion" by the SEC...what the hell are you talking about not being Western Division champions? See below from SEC sports...that kinda of talk from fans pisses me off...we didn't work our butts off for nothing....

^Arkansas 7-1 .875 221 134 10-4 .714 404 256 4-7 5-2 4-0 1-2 4-1 3-4 L3
Auburn 6-2 .750 162 133 11-2 .846 322 181 9-3 6-2 4-0 1-0 4-1 3-0 W2
LSU 6-2 .750 220 131 11-2 .846 438 164 10-2 8-0 2-2 1-0 4-1 3-2 W7
Alabama 2-6 .250 133 175 6-7 .462 298 250 10-2 6-2 0-4 0-1 1-4 0-4 L4
Ole Miss 2-6 .250 123 182 4-8 .333 188 275 3-8 4-3 0-5 0-0 1-4 0-4 W1
Miss. State 1-7 .125 127 222 3-9 .250 221 309 3-8 1-6 2-3 0-0 1-4 0-5 L2
NOTE: 2005 - Record after same number of games in 2005; vs. Top 25 - Record vs. teams in Top 25 when game was played; Teams listed in alphabetical order unless tie-breaker applicable. * - SEC and Eastern Division Champion / ^ - Western Division Champion / # - National Champion

Quote from: 311Hog on May 31, 2007, 11:32:33 am
Quote from: hogtastic14 on May 31, 2007, 11:31:07 am
Quote from: 311Hog on May 31, 2007, 09:28:09 am
Wait till next year, wait till next year wait till next year wait till next year wait till next year, we're so close wait till next year.

Frankly im not waiting another second longer.

Wait till next year? We won the SEC west last year, played in a New Years Day Bowl and had the #2 finisher in the Heisman and the best record we have had since 1989. We had a pretty damn good year last year!

There is no such thing as a 'divisional" championship, we LOST in the bowl game to a team not as good as us, and Dmac got the Heisman things all by himself could you please stop leaching off his ability?

One good year is okay, you should want better for our Razorbacks, I do.

fred ziffel

What pisses me off are ungrateful fans who dont appreciate the effort given by players

Quote from: 311Hog on May 31, 2007, 12:49:48 pm
Know what pisses me off? Phantom WORTHLESS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Do you really have such low self esteem that you will parade around such a worthless accomplishment?

ZOMG SWEET WE "WON" THE WEST, forget about for a second that:

1. LSU beat us at home, and went to the Sugar Bowl (SEC CHampion reward Bowl) AND WON
2. Looked like incompetitant monkey's trying to hump a doornob every time we tried to the throw the ball to the point where i wanted to crush my TV, because i was so tired of commentators making fun of us on National TV

We were Third best in our own conference and lost YET AGAIN in the Bowl game looking like idiots on TV.
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

TX HOG

Quote from: fred ziffel on May 31, 2007, 12:54:01 pm
What pisses me off are ungrateful fans who dont appreciate the effort given

Do you really have such low self esteem that you will parade around such a worthless accomplishment?

1. LSU beat us at home, and went to the Sugar Bowl (SEC CHampion reward Bowl) AND WON
2. Looked like incompetitant monkey's trying to hump a doornob every time we tried to the throw the ball to the point where i wanted to crush my TV, because i was so tired of commentators making fun of us on National TV

We were Third best in our own conference and lost YET AGAIN in the Bowl game looking like idiots on TV.

I appreciate the effort, and will agree it was a good year.  What I don't understand is the low expectations some Hog fans have. 

311Hog

May 31, 2007, 12:58:04 pm #153 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:01:06 pm by 311Hog
Quote from: boarhog12 on May 31, 2007, 12:47:27 pm
I will give you this; we, meaning both sides, are looking at our team with blinders on. The problem is we are looking in different directions. My side sees 10 & 4 as a good season. We see Dmac and Felix with the ball and our hearts jumps for joy. Your side sees 3 loses in a row and 2 unhappy teenagers and a coach that thought he should have total control leaving. I see a team with the chance to have a great season, not good, but great. You still see a team missing 2 unhappy teenagers who transfered to a school that beat our team 2 times and their HS coach that was given a job where he has the control he wanted and think of what could have been. I'm proud of the kids that stayed, you seem mad for the ones that didn't. All the other drama is just spin off of this and would never happened if the Springdale 5 had been just 5 kids from 5 separate schools. Sometimes a blessing is a curse, to large a harvest and some of it will spoil.

Here is something you need to see.

1. I see 2005 Coach Nutt has Both Dmac and Felix Jones, yet goes 4-7 with almost exactly the same team he has right now.

2. This team is missing 2 SCREWED OVER Teenagers, you talk as if they were taken care of, yet were just not happy here, they were FREAKING HARASSED BY FRIENDS OF THE FRACKING HEAD COACH, and a few players operating under false pretenses.

3. Gus didn't want "full control or I'm leaving" the man just wanted to do his damn job is that to much to ask? It is really to much to ask to BE ALLOWED TO DO YOUR JOB? They went behind his back and hired "another offensive coordinator" at TWICE THE PAY, tell me football genius how many D1 programs have TWO OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS, one making 175 k the other making 300 k and the latter is the "new guy"?

You have your head in the clouds if you honestly believe we are in a "better place now" and everything is going to "build" off last season, all the construction done last season was TORN DOWN this off season, it is a gaping wound now, and at this point i see death.

BubbaHawg

Wait till next year, wait till next year wait till next year wait till next year wait till next year, we're so close wait till next year.

I guess you dont have a choice on that.  You have to wait till next year cause Nutt, Broyles, and White ARE going to be here this year.

311Hog

What pisses me off are ungrateful fans who dont appreciate the effort given by players

Do you think the effort level from last year was any different then the effort level from 2004 or 2005?

The results were different but do you believe the kids "tried any harder" ?

Richard_white

Quote from: TX HOG on May 31, 2007, 12:55:22 pm
What pisses me off are ungrateful fans who dont appreciate the effort given

I appreciate the effort, and will agree it was a good year.  What I don't understand is the low expectations some Hog fans have. 

It's an old arguement.  I am sure there were many many more darksider 2 years a go when hDn had back to back losing seasons.  I guess with one great year in the SEC, everything is forgiven. 

311Hog

Quote from: BubbaHawg on May 31, 2007, 12:58:53 pm

I guess you dont have a choice on that.  You have to wait till next year cause Nutt, Broyles, and White ARE going to be here this year.

Nothing is for certain the future is not pre written.

kimjongsqUeAl

I think everyone here has been had by AlcoHOGic.  There is a reason why he/she hasn't responded to any of your replies.  Maybe he/she is sitting in an Ohio suburban area laughing his/her a$$ off because they got 4+ pages of responses to something he/she knew was a stupid comment in the first place!  (insert coo-coo clock emoticon here)

Just another hit n' run

Thanks,
Hawgacyde
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

TX HOG

Quote from: hawgacyde on May 31, 2007, 01:14:56 pm
I think everyone here has been had by AlcoHOGic.  There is a reason why he/she hasn't responded to any of your replies.  Maybe he/she is sitting in an Ohio suburban area laughing his/her a$$ off because they got 4+ pages of responses to something he/she knew was a stupid comment in the first place!  (insert coo-coo clock emoticon here)

Just another hit n' run

Thanks,
Hawgacyde

What's sad is I think you're wrong, even if you're right there are too many that agree with this.

budcampbellfan

All the former players I know can't stand Nutt. 
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

Stella

Quote from: AlcoHOGic on May 31, 2007, 09:21:18 am
I was given permission from him to bring this from another board.

"I read the board and it's still mostly...

about the football coaching dilemma.  As much as it pains me to say, this public lashing of Nutt by "his own fans" has caused more instability than you know.  It's almost June, we're 90 days or so from kick-off and we're still rehashing all the "stuff".  More than ever, I swear, I think "we fans" are going to be very, very sorry "we" let this go on like it has and let it become such a  National story.  Jump me if you like, I absolutely, unequivocally don't give a dang.  I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of reading National headlines about this dilemma and Not about our 1-2-3 punch in the backfield.  I'm tired of all the attention going to this "issue" and not the players.  All you darksiders that are going to jump me for this - save it.  I know who you are, I've been reading your "stuff" for months.  So save it, you're hurting our program more than you know and I'm tired of it.

At this moment, I do think Nutt and most of his staff will be gone after this SEC championship season, by his own decision.  That might make some of you happy, but I bet you won't be happy when you see how hard it is to attract a good coach and who else tells us to Kiss it and high tails out of here because the way "our" coaches get treated. 

By the way, anyone notice we have one of the best baseball teams in the country - led by one of the best baseball coaches in the country???"

Our coaches get treated fine when that is what they deserve.  People who are willing to accept this crap is what got us to this point in the first place.  Who's fault is it really.....?

EastexHawg

Quote from: VBHOG on May 31, 2007, 11:12:16 am
I don't know if the original poster on that thread knows it or not, but the "former player" he was quoting is NOT a former Hog player, but played at Southwest Missouri.  His opinion doesn't matter any more than yours or mine.

I posted this here so that it wouldn't get lost in the other thread.  I don't want people speculating about which "former Hog player" made the comments since it wasn't a former Hog player.

Do you mean that a Nutt supporter would actually misrepresent the credentials of a fellow Nutt groupie in order to make his case for retaining Gomer?

I am shocked!  Shocked and apalled!!!

EastexHawg

Quote from: BigDeal on May 31, 2007, 11:28:32 am
Quote from: 311Hog on May 31, 2007, 11:18:55 am
I vote we change BigDeal's name to, BigIncorrectStats.

Dmac was a 5 star number 2 rated athlete, btw.  Nutt has a knack for only one thing, "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

Then I stand corrected and thank you for helping the case of Coach Nutt being able to recruit top rated athletes.

I just figured it out...

Has anyone ever seen BigDeal and GUVHOG in the same room?

porkurina

I think the problem is that we as fans have allowed Nutt and Broyles to do what they want.  We've given the extra years when we were down.  We attend games and stay during brutal defeats.  Always returning for the next game.  The private issue of his family and friends are of no interest to me BUT when family and friends begin to speak in bad terms of fans then it is time to answer some questions.  I think an apology from Diana and Teresa would have gone a long way.   IMO there would not be negative fans if the BAC had treated the fans of Arkansas with respect and encouraged Diana and Teresa to speak and apology.  None of this would of happened if White had done an investigation into the family possibility be part of the harassment.  I love Razorback football and have for over 40 years.  I DO NOT want to destroy the program but I think NUtt has.  If HE truly was a Razorback he would leave with a little dignity and gain much respect.

demonHOG1013

I forgot that the fans ran off MM and GM, I forgot the fans lied to themselves about letting gus loose. I forgot that the fans texted a woman that wasnt their wife after 1 am.  I forgot that the fans didnt and couldnt develop a decent passing game.  I forgot the fans are 2-5 in bowl games and I forgot that the fans have failed to provide the NC they promised. I forgot that the fans and their brother's and close friends wrote hateful emails and forwarded them to others they shouldnt have.  I forgot the fans lost three in a row to end the year. I forgot the fans' 1st conference loss was immediately followed by their 2nd just like every year the fans have been here.  I FORGOT to tell you to replace fans with HDN.  I forgot to say FIRE HDN!!!  We should just get rid of the damn FANS!

toph27er

Quote from: TX HOG on May 31, 2007, 09:23:18 am
Why is it the fans fault the national media has caught onto the soap opera? 

Are you serious?  The darksiders dislike for HDN was what promted the inquiry into HDN's phone records and lawsuits against the school.  THAT MADE NATIONAL HEADLINES and was driven by darksiders.

Then while looking further into the darksider displeasure the national media wrote numerous articles about a coach that goes 10-4 getting the shiv from the Razorback fans, but in reality it was the work of a small percentage of fans that started it and kept it going to get there.

Again, I am not a HDN fan or foe, but if you help do something and create the problem and want to say, "yay for me and all those like me that have brought the light unto Mr. Houston Nutt" you should also say, "yay form me all all those alike that may have screwed our favorite program from ever hiring a proven coach".

There is a right way to go about things and a wrong way to go about things.  Which do you think actually transpired???

311Hog

"The darksiders dislike for HDN was what promted the inquiry into HDN's phone records "

This statement is 100% false. 

The inquiry or FOI was done because HDN was caught in a lie about when he knew about the Email sent to Mitch Mustain you know the one where he is told to transfer and is called a fairy?

The FOI was done to prove that HDN, Danny Nutt, and Teressa (email author) were in communication minutes before and after the email was sent, the lawsuit is to find out via court order exactly what the content of that communication was, in order to once and for all prove whether or not Nutt was involved in the harassment of a player under his care.

Hogblog

Quote from: toph27er on May 31, 2007, 04:16:47 pm
Quote from: TX HOG on May 31, 2007, 09:23:18 am
Why is it the fans fault the national media has caught onto the soap opera? 

Are you serious?  The darksiders dislike for HDN was what promted the inquiry into HDN's phone records and lawsuits against the school.  THAT MADE NATIONAL HEADLINES and was driven by darksiders.

Then while looking further into the darksider displeasure the national media wrote numerous articles about a coach that goes 10-4 getting the shiv from the Razorback fans, but in reality it was the work of a small percentage of fans that started it and kept it going to get there.

Again, I am not a HDN fan or foe, but if you help do something and create the problem and want to say, "yay for me and all those like me that have brought the light unto Mr. Houston Nutt" you should also say, "yay form me all all those alike that may have screwed our favorite program from ever hiring a proven coach".

There is a right way to go about things and a wrong way to go about things.  Which do you think actually transpired???

You forgot SEC COTY hugger.................

SiriusHog™

Quote from: hawgfan1967 on May 31, 2007, 09:28:45 am

about the football coaching dilemma.  As much as it pains me to say, this public lashing of Nutt by "his own fans" has caused more instability than you know.  It's almost June, we're 90 days or so from kick-off and we're still rehashing all the "stuff".  More than ever, I swear, I think "we fans" are going to be very, very sorry "we" let this go on like it has and let it become such a  National story.  Jump me if you like, I absolutely, unequivocally don't give a dang.  I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of reading National headlines about this dilemma and Not about our 1-2-3 punch in the backfield.  I'm tired of all the attention going to this "issue" and not the players.  All you darksiders that are going to jump me for this - save it.  I know who you are, I've been reading your "stuff" for months.  So save it, you're hurting our program more than you know and I'm tired of it.

At this moment, I do think Nutt and most of his staff will be gone after this SEC championship season, by his own decision.  That might make some of you happy, but I bet you won't be happy when you see how hard it is to attract a good coach and who else tells us to Kiss it and high tails out of here because the way "our" coaches get treated. 

By the way, anyone notice we have one of the best baseball teams in the country - led by one of the best baseball coaches in the country???"

Amen brother.  As you can read from some of the posts below yours, some of these idiots are so blind, they actually want our beloved Razorbacks to lose so that they can have their way.  No matter the cost to the program.  And you are absolutely right, if they think that Butch Davis or any reputable coach would come here after the way HDN has been treated, they are in for a world of hurt.  So I say the hell with them, GO HOGS GO!!!!!  Bring the SEC home and good luck.  Also want to give a shout out to our Diamond Hogs.  Good luck this weekend and I can't wait to see you in Omaha.

"after the way HDN has been treated"  waaaah!  I'm a 50 year old millionaire who gets criticized.. waaah! How about the way HDN has treated players?  ya know, kids who pour their heart and soul into the program for NO money only to have HDN sic his mouthpieces on them on the backside... yeah... poor 'ol moral christian HDN... screw him..

the donger

After this SEC championship season? I seriously doubt it.

mikeirwin

It's the old, "No other good coach will take this job" scare tactic.
I've good news for the ex player. Yes they will.
When you play in the SEC with facilities like Arkansas has and fans who will fill a stadium even when many of them are ticked off at the coach, that's a good job not a bad one.

SiriusHog™

Quote from: mikeirwin on May 31, 2007, 05:18:31 pm
When you play in the SEC with facilities like Arkansas has and fans who will fill a stadium even when many of them are ticked off at the coach, that's a good job not a bad one.

now damnit mike, dont use logic.. the huggers cant take it.. and to that former player, tell him that just because he is a former player, that it doesnt make his opinions smart or right...

jhogfan554

It will be interesting, when the time comes to see who shows interest. In BB we play in the SEC, we have topnotch facilities, we used to fill the arena up, and we have a National Championship banner. That combination did not exactly get the big names beating down our door. Don't get me wrong - I think the guy we got may be just the right one. Maybe we can get lucky with a potential good coach in FB. As long as he does not text too much or make any of the assistant coaches unhappy, and has all of his friends swear not to send any emails without sending through him first, and he gets the fan's approval before benching any players, and he has to pass at least 50% of the time regardless of how effective we are at it, and he has to be the position coach for every position because we can not allow the position coach for say the receivers to be held responsible in any way for developing their players, also as head coach he can not decide his own offensive philosophy, and he has to know ahead of time if a punt return will be fumbled or a punt blocked otherwise he is a choker, and he has to get all of the state's athlete to come to Arkansas as opposed to say some stinking beach in Fla, and he has to be quiet when accused of wrongdoing or even having an affair, and finally he must send his phone records to Wally Hall every week.  We should demand that those things get put in his contract.

menehune

Shouldn't you be preparing for your sportscast?  Blogging on an internet message board before you go on camera - isn't that something like all of you haters are criticizing Nutt for?  Just a thought?

SiriusHog™

Quote from: menehune on May 31, 2007, 05:45:00 pm

Shouldn't you be preparing for your sportscast?  Blogging on an internet message board before you go on camera - isn't that something like all of you haters are criticizing Nutt for?  Just a thought?

damn... we criticized Nutt for posting on a message board??? hmm... didnt know that one..

dacskc

Why.... is Channel 5 taking on  the Madison, WI  affiliate tonight in the CBS Bowl? (it's hardly the same thing if you hadn't noticed.)

LSUFan

He obviously played a lot of downs without a helmet.

DEVIL DOG HOG

May 31, 2007, 06:00:11 pm #178 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 06:03:00 pm by DEVIL DOG HOG
Huggers do more damage to the program than darksiders.  Huggers seem to want 2 losing seasons 1 winning season while darksiders want winning seasons every year.

Leave Mike alone He is not getting ready for a bowl game.  You have a choice of which station to listen to but we have only one HC for Hog football.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

sowmonella

Quote from: Hawgon on May 31, 2007, 09:22:41 am
I don't care.  A chimpanzee will do a better job than Nutt.

Grow up...he's right!
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SiriusHog™

Quote from: sowmonella on May 31, 2007, 06:12:47 pm

Grow up...he's right!

here's our next coach getting ready to call in the next play... couldnt be any worse than Dale..

mikeirwin

I think they were complaining about text messaging.
No one here has ever accused HDN of blogging on a message board.

hawaiianhogster

Then why don't you write to all those people who printed anything negative about Nutt and tell them how fluffy he really is?

Athog

Alco went right over the top....no one even saw it!! The player is right.

HognotinMemphis

If the chimp can keep from running off Parade and Gatorade Players of the Year and  offering scholarships to QB's nearby who are being offered by every other SEC team, he'll do fine as a replacement for Nutt.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Silver Hog

Quote from: SiriusHog™ on May 31, 2007, 06:26:56 pm
Quote from: sowmonella on May 31, 2007, 06:12:47 pm

Grow up...he's right!

here's our next coach getting ready to call in the next play... couldnt be any worse than Dale..

in fact he would be a little less predictable

chortle

FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME, ORVILLE HENRY WAS RIGHT!

He called this crap 10 years ago.

Arkanian

May 31, 2007, 07:28:57 pm #187 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 07:32:42 pm by Arkanian
:( People don't realize that all the bashing is going to blow up in our faces.  After coaches see how we treated Nutt who was teh SEC coach of the year, no one is going to come here.  And when we get a no name <.500 coach to come here, all of you are going to complain that our BOT is the problem when in fact WE are the problem.  Of course people will bash this post and not even care.  Yep, it has really come to this.

Sorry about the above post, I am not feeling well today.  Disregard my post....I have no clue what the hell I am talking about.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: porkurina on May 31, 2007, 03:22:27 pm
I think the problem is that we as fans have allowed Nutt and Broyles to do what they want.  We've given the extra years when we were down.  We attend games and stay during brutal defeats.  Always returning for the next game.  The private issue of his family and friends are of no interest to me BUT when family and friends begin to speak in bad terms of fans then it is time to answer some questions.  I think an apology from Diana and Teresa would have gone a long way.   IMO there would not be negative fans if the BAC had treated the fans of Arkansas with respect and encouraged Diana and Teresa to speak and apology.  None of this would of happened if White had done an investigation into the family possibility be part of the harassment.  I love Razorback football and have for over 40 years.  I DO NOT want to destroy the program but I think NUtt has.  If HE truly was a Razorback he would leave with a little dignity and gain much respect.
I agree with this whole heartedly and may I add that in the beginning where you were implying that we are too good of fans, you are correct  and it hurts very bad to get singled out, belittled and disrespected in the manner we have. I have never heard of a coaching staff backed by the PTB spinning insults on the fans and players the way they have. Most schools would never resort to this terrorist behavior. All fans are supposed to be appreciated by the staffs. You never bash any fans, never. They're like the customers, their  always right. Not literally, its just the professional thing to do, listen to their side, give them the time of day and respect their viewpoint. Heck Phillip Fulmer apologized to the Tennessee fans for his performance a couple of years ago. I don't like Fulmer but you have to respect the accountability he exhibited.

hawgbawb

Good post. I agree.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

BigDeal

Yeah, but the part about getting sued and having the personal life dragged through the mud by your own fans doesn't seem too attractive.

chortle

Quote from: BigDeal on May 31, 2007, 09:55:48 pm

Yeah, but the part about getting sued and having the personal life dragged through the mud by your own fans doesn't seem too attractive.

That isn't something the new coach will have to worry about if he doesn't act like a habitual a$$hat the way that Dale has.

Cartoon Man

If we had a coach, who would first of all tell the truth, we wouldn't be discussing this. But the majority of fans have had enough. Enough excuses, not taking blame for losses, boy we could go on about the Days of Houston Nutt Soap opera. Stay tuned for tommorows episode.

mikeirwin

To be correct, Nutt is not getting sued.
Also only a handful of people made an issue out of Nutt's personal life.
The vast majority only wanted to know the truth behind the sending of that email.

Hogs-n-Roses

Big Deal, that argument only stands if the new coach or prospect is dirty or has questionable ethics. Like a Mike Price(bama) would probably not want to apply. I figure most stand up candidates would submit their phone/computer records at any time and agree prior to taking the job,to do so if asked.

Oliver

Don't have friends write nasty e-mails to players on your team and have them forward them to your assistant coaches and their wives and you need not worry about this happening.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Any new coach will see how we hugged coach Pel, and they will come running.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

JEM

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on May 31, 2007, 10:22:54 pm
Any new coach will see how we hugged coach Pel, and they will come running.

+1

By the way, I too: am not a former player      :(     :razorback:

Wash Hogwallop

Quote from: hawgfan1967 on May 31, 2007, 09:28:45 am

Amen brother.  As you can read from some of the posts below yours, some of these idiots are so blind, they actually want our beloved Razorbacks to lose so that they can have their way.  No matter the cost to the program.  And you are absolutely right, if they think that Butch Davis or any reputable coach would come here after the way HDN has been treated, they are in for a world of hurt.  So I say the hell with them, GO HOGS GO!!!!!  Bring the SEC home and good luck.  Also want to give a shout out to our Diamond Hogs.  Good luck this weekend and I can't wait to see you in Omaha.

I do not want the hogs to lose.  I simply will not invest myself into the inevitable ulcer from the ineptitude of this coach when games are on the line.

Big difference.

86jacketstchamps

Do what your job requires, be honest and up front with your decisions, practice the "Golden Rule", do the right things in your personal life as much as possible, and humble your ego as much as possible....and the next HC can almost be guranteed to be succesful and respected by the fans.