Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official South Carolina/Florida thread

Started by chiefsfan, May 23, 2007, 01:25:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

demonHOG1013

Quote from: jst01 on May 23, 2007, 03:15:47 pm
Best case scenario:  14 inning game, both bullpens get used up and we clean up the pieces tomorrow.

I'll take that, specially after nick and his gem of a game today. Not using the pen today was huge

chiefsfan

Pop out  after a long battle.  Shortstop makes play   Runners hold.  1 out runners still on corners
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Fly out to center.  Sac Fly RBI.  Run scores

3-2 Florida

Runner at 1st  2 outs
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Pop up to 3rd...inning over

Linescore                           R H E

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0              3 4 1
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2              2 4 0

code3hawg

chiefsfan, is the broadcast cutting out some or is it just my feed?
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

chiefsfan

Single and a sac bunt   to start the gator 7th

runner on 2nd 1 out

chiefsfan

Quote from: code3hawg on May 23, 2007, 03:22:28 pm
chiefsfan, is the broadcast cutting out some or is it just my feed?

must be your feed.  My gator feed is working just fine

code3hawg

ok...mine is not bad..just occasional pauses...i clicked on through gatorzone

chiefsfan

a walk and there are runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out

SC making a pitching change

chiefsfan

Quote from: code3hawg on May 23, 2007, 03:25:12 pm
ok...mine is not bad..just occasional pauses...i clicked on through gatorzone

I used the link through yahoo college broadcasts, that may be why

chiefsfan

Curtis Johnson is the new pitcher for South Carolina

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Fly out to Center, runner has to hold at third

Bases still loaded, 2 outs

code3hawg

man...pitcher came back from a 3-0 count

jst01

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 03:33:03 pm
Fly out to Center, runner has to hold at third

Bases still loaded, 2 outs

crap! if they had Oquendo coaching 3rd consider that guy tagging!

Publius

code3hawg

chiefsfan

Strikeout looking 

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0           3 5 1
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2              2 4 0

chiefsfan

Thats playing with fire, back to back 3-2 counts with the bases loaded

chiefsfan

First batter reaches on error  (again)

chiefsfan

Perfectly executed Hit and Run single

Runners on the corners no one out, BIG Trouble for Florida

chiefsfan

Publius

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 03:36:42 pm
Thats playing with fire, back to back 3-2 counts with the bases loaded
Another big out...sounds like a good game

chiefsfan

Fly out to right

Runner has to hold

Runners on corners  1 out

Publius

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 03:43:43 pm
Fly out to right

Runner has to hold

Runners on corners  1 out
Another big out...I'm starting to sound like those "Head On" commercials

chiefsfan

Sac Fly to left  Runner scores

Game tied at 3.    2 outs runner on first

demonHOG1013

chiefsfan

Runner picked off 1-3-6

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0           3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1           3 5 0

chiefsfan

Fly out to start the gator 8th   1 out

chiefsfan

123 inning

Linescore                          R H E

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0        3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1           3 5 0

Ouachihog

Do you guys have a preference who wins?  I would kinda like to play South Carolina, but we did sweep Florida already this year.  What do you think? 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Fly Out

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0        3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0        3 5 0

mikeb

Quote from: Ouachihog on May 23, 2007, 03:55:35 pm
Do you guys have a preference who wins?  I would kinda like to play South Carolina, but we did sweep Florida already this year.  What do you think? 

It doesn't matter, after Nick's star performance today, Todd will have his A game. As will the rest of the club, the bats will be swinging and the balls will be flying.

WPS!!!

jst01

Florida doesnt have the starters or the bullpen that SC does, or the bats for that matter.  Id rather face florida in this tourney.  Any of the 8 teams can beat the others so its better to just play the game the right way no matter the opponent. 

Ouachihog

Quote from: jst01 on May 23, 2007, 04:00:42 pm
Florida doesnt have the starters or the bullpen that SC does, or the bats for that matter.  Id rather face florida in this tourney.  Any of the 8 teams can beat the others so its better to just play the game the right way no matter the opponent. 

I see.  I think I read earlier where SC was throwing their ace today but Florida was throwing their #2 guy.  Is that true? 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Quote from: Ouachihog on May 23, 2007, 04:03:08 pm

I see.  I think I read earlier where SC was throwing their ace today but Florida was throwing their #2 guy.  Is that true? 

turns out that Florida was throwing their hottest pitcher.  SC's #2 guy may be their best pitcher, but he isnt pitching today, he will tommorow

chiefsfan

demonHOG1013

chiefsfan

Strikeout

Inning over

Florida  0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0     3 5 2
USC     0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0        3 5 0

Ouachihog

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 04:03:58 pm

turns out that Florida was throwing their hottest pitcher.  SC's #2 guy may be their best pitcher, but he isnt pitching today, he will tommorow

Thanks...sounds like a Schmidt / Todd situation.  I think Carolina is the stronger team overall, but i believe we can beat either of them.  Hopefully their game today will go about 17 innings. 

demonHOG1013

Quote from: Ouachihog on May 23, 2007, 04:07:48 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on May 23, 2007, 04:03:58 pm

Thanks...sounds like a Schmidt / Todd situation.  I think Carolina is the stronger team overall, but i believe we can beat either of them.  Hopefully their game today will go about 17 innings. 

and everybody and their brother will throw

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Single, things getting interesting

1st and 2nd 1 out

demonHOG1013