Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruz Williams from Pulaski Academy will announce his college decision at 9:00

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 18, 2007, 08:09:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on May 18, 2007, 11:26:12 am
Quote from: Question-Man on May 18, 2007, 11:23:23 am
You guys are expecting him to stay a WR.  This is FrankenNutt we're talking about.  I predict DT by his Junior year, after having been moved to at least two other locations before then.

If thats the case, maybe he can be the next Jamal Andersen.  That wouldn't be bad, right?

If he were "The Next Jamal Anderson" then it wouldn't be so bad, but typically we have players getting switched too often, and sometimes into positions they are less likely to excel in, just to cover for HDN's poor recruiting and depth.
I hope this guy doesn't fall victim to this, and I hope HDN is gone fast enough to allow the next coach to come in and install a modern, balanced offense.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

LJHOG

Yep this is good news.  I hope the young man has a rewarding and productive career at Arkansas.  I figure with a name like Cruz he's bound to be great.  I can see the headlines now, "Hogs Cruz to Victory", Hogs on Cruz Control."  Is this great or what?

bd93

Come on Cruz, you need to talk Adam's into becoming a hog too.

ksrazorback

Quote from: LJHOG on May 18, 2007, 11:50:24 am
Yep this is good news.  I hope the young man has a rewarding and productive career at Arkansas.  I figure with a name like Cruz he's bound to be great.  I can see the headlines now, "Hogs Cruz to Victory", Hogs on Cruz Control."  Is this great or what?

Good one...
"Life as Hawg, it's just a Cruz-zen"
"Gators: Razorbacks are Cruz-zen right on pass-U"

Not too good but I'm sure the writers will use the Cruz many many times!!

Go Razorbacks ~ Go Cruz  .......
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

Fayetnam

This kid is great. Good pick up for the football team. Faster than Monk. Now, can Casey get the ball to him?

wholehog92

Congrats hogfans and welcome Cruze.  WPS.  I hope you are motivated to learn and increase your football skill.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.