Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wildcat.......fulltime?

Started by Houston h, May 17, 2007, 10:54:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Houston h

Quote from: hogtusk on May 17, 2007, 05:32:25 pm
Quote from: BartIV on May 17, 2007, 03:44:45 pm
Quote from: hawgette on May 17, 2007, 03:43:33 pm
No one is disputing that fact they are disputing the fact that he was the single reason why we won.
Ok, lets just agree no QB will ever develope under the Houston Nutt regime. I believe that has become a fact we can all agree on.
Actually I can think of a couple of QB's that developed under HDN. Mike Cherry and Clint Stoerner both became very good college quarterbacks.

Mike Cherry became a good qb at another school.......Stoener developed under the coaching of Joe Ferguson who taught him to read defenses and check off at the line, for which Houston got rid of him.

slopinhogs

we have a new OC now and the ladders fixed the QBs throwing problems. so CD will do just fine this yerar without questioin Houston is building a team that can win at all costs and he doesn't care what it takes to accomplish that just look at the way he went after the best OC in the nation. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

hawgaramus

Quote from: Houston hater on May 18, 2007, 09:32:04 am
No one is disputing that fact they are disputing the fact that he was the single reason why we won.
Ok, lets just agree no QB will ever develope under the Houston Nutt regime. I believe that has become a fact we can all agree on.
Actually I can think of a couple of QB's that developed under HDN. Mike Cherry and Clint Stoerner both became very good college quarterbacks.

Mike Cherry became a good qb at another school.......Stoener developed under the coaching of Joe Ferguson who taught him to read defenses and check off at the line, for which Houston got rid of him.

That other school was Murray State, which is where Nutt was coaching at the time.  Not saying that Nutt was responsible for his development, but he was his coach then.

razorback93

Quote from: Houston hater on May 17, 2007, 11:13:35 am
Quote from: Boarsbreath on May 17, 2007, 11:09:22 am
I don't know, we did pretty well last year with an immobile, horrible passer under center that allows the defense to key primarily on DMac.  

We did pretty well?  We went 1 and 3 with him starting!  LSU exposed him as all I described.  Want to rethink your last post?
Matt Jones had horrible games against LSU, would you characterize him the same way?  Casey is no MJ, but LSU has a habit of making our qbs look bad.

hogtusk

Quote from: Houston hater on May 18, 2007, 09:32:04 am

Mike Cherry did become a good QB at another school.... The School that HDN was coaching, hence he was developed under HDN.
Stoerner was developed at Arkansas with Ferguson as QB coach. Ferguson worked for HDN so he was developed under HDN.
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.