Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can we all accept LSU as our new "Texas"

Started by 870hogg, May 06, 2007, 06:04:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

juke

I hate being dominated by a school whose friggin' colors are PURPLE and YELLOW.  Yea, that's as bad as burnt orange.  I hate that we keep losing in football to them.  I hate that we lose to them in basketball.  And my stomach turned when we lost to them on Sunday at Baum.  And I hate the fact that there was a small group of folks wearing PURPLE in the stands of Baum.  I hate LSU.  I hate getting phone calls from kin in Baton Rouge rubbing it in.  I hate that I took them to the Arkansas-Texas game in Fayetteville a couple of years back and they rooted for Texas.  I hate LSU.

"Remember, a good friend will bail you out of jail, BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Damn...that was fun!"

hogfan064

Quote from: IronHog on May 06, 2007, 07:04:00 pm
Quote from: 870hogg on May 06, 2007, 06:04:56 pm
The hogs are in bad need of a true rival.  Texas has lost it's luster as the new generation of fans actually root for them sometimes.  The national media (CBS) helps us out by televising the golden boot game everything friday after thanksgiving.  Let's not forget LSU has turned the Rock into their house.  Also I don't care what we are ranked and they are ranked you can throw it out the window.  LSU has our number.   It's time for fans to start hating LSU with a passion and get behind our team everytime we play them.  Lower Arkansas is sick of taking heat from these tiger fans.   Hate Those Tigers....!!!

Whatever. We will be lucky if TCU doesn't take our place in the SEC soon.

He is the new attitude of far too many fans:

I'm just enjoying being in the SEC.  Did you see Florida and ND win those BCS games this year? That was great.  I was proud.  We must be good too because we are in the SEC.  We are doing the best we can because we are just a little state with poor HS football. The SEC rules.  All those SWC championships were nothing because the SWC was not a good conference........... 

Yeah I'm sure the SEC would kick out a school that was in the #1 non BCS bowl, the NCAA basketball tourney, and a legit Omaha contender.   The SEC isn't kicking anyone out, if they did it wouldn't be Arkansas who has had a much better athletic year than most SEC teams.

bearcathog

Texas was our hated rivalry, but the Hogs wasn't ever Texas' hated rival. 
That was OU and A&M.

Plus the SWC was 8 Texas teams and Arkansas.  So Hatred runs deep for us. 

Not so much for them.  We were the redheaded stepchild and had a lot of calls(it seemed) go against us.

The Arkansas Times (when it was a magazine) took a poll for Arkansas 150th anniversary as a state:

Worst view in the state:  Texarkana, AR, State Line Avenue looking west. 
"Never Trust a Bunny" Wolf to Twitchy

budcampbellfan

We are never going to have a real meaningful rivalry with any of the powerhouses until our leaders decide that we are going to have a consistent Top 10, "non-choke" program, long-term and hire and fire coaches accordingly.  That will only happen after Frank Broyles loses all say in the matter. 
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

LSPRazorbac

Grew up hating Texas, but now I live in Louisiana so I have to hear about LSU all the time.  So they are gradually overtaking Texas.

quicksix

rivalry the hogs an not walk on the filed with lsu must less play football with the boys from baton rouge you might try south west mo. state

pikehog

Until LSU accepts us then there is no rivalry.

Michaelt

Quote from: quicksix on May 07, 2007, 02:46:05 pm
rivalry the hogs an not walk on the filed with lsu must less play football with the boys from baton rouge you might try south west mo. state

Would you PLEASE make your statement readable so we can get a grasp of what you're trying to state?
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

budcampbellfan

May 07, 2007, 03:08:56 pm #58 Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:10:29 pm by budcampbellfan
Quote from: ballhog24 on May 07, 2007, 02:47:35 pm

Would you PLEASE make your statement readable so we can get a grasp of what you're trying to state?

I think he's just had a quicksix.
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

gangstaback

Quote from: ballhog24 on May 07, 2007, 02:47:35 pm

ROFL

Stella

We will never have a rival at the level of Texas in the past.  Forget it.

birdhawg

Quote from: ilovepinebluff on May 06, 2007, 07:36:11 pm
Quote from: IronHog on May 06, 2007, 07:29:15 pm
Quote from: ilovepinebluff on May 06, 2007, 07:21:58 pm
Quote from: IronHog on May 06, 2007, 07:17:13 pm
Quote from: ilovepinebluff on May 06, 2007, 07:08:38 pm
The hogs are in bad need of a true rival.  Texas has lost it's luster as the new generation of fans actually root for them sometimes.  The national media (CBS) helps us out by televising the golden boot game everything friday after thanksgiving.  Let's not forget LSU has turned the Rock into their house.  Also I don't care what we are ranked and they are ranked you can throw it out the window.  LSU has our number.   It's time for fans to start hating LSU with a passion and get behind our team everytime we play them.  Lower Arkansas is sick of taking heat from these tiger fans.   Hate Those Tigers....!!!

I'm just enjoying being in the SEC.  Did you see Florida and ND win those BCS games this year? That was great.  I was proud.  We must be good too because we are in the SEC.  We are doing the best we can because we are just a little state with poor HS football. The SEC rules.  All those SWC championships were nothing because the SWC was not a good conference........... 

Why would TCU take our place?

Because we have not proved we belong in the SEC unless they were just looking for second tier patsies.  Give someone else a shot so we can accept our mid-major status in a mid-major conference.  I am sick of this attitude coming from the BAC that we can't beat a Florida or a LSU on a regular basis..

Arkansas and Florida have dominated the SEC this year. I dont know where you are getting you thinking from.

How many SEC championships do we have?
BCS games?
Wins vs LSU or Florida or Georgia or Vanderbilt?

I thought the bowl game last year was embarrassing.  Shove a team all over the field, expose their offensive line and running back and get beat because we cannot kick a field goal or block for a punt.

I bet the fans of the other SEC schools were at home thinking how proud they were that the Arkansas Razorbacks were defending the conference against the Big 10. 

This program needs upgrades in most areas before we need to worry about a rivaly with an LSU.

And you think TCU will get to a BCS game or SECCG anytime soon?

Get real.

Yes, im sure the SEC is disappointed of our 43 national championships. So very disappointed.

I bet they are also disappointed that we are going to host a super regional in baseball.

Im sure they are disappointed that we have the leading Heisman candidate in the country.

They are also disappointed that we were the only Western division team to go to the NCAAT in basketball.

Im almost positive they are disappointed that we averaged 73,000 for the football season (in case you didnt know, that is over the stadiums capacity)

Yeah, i bet the SEC cant WAIT to kick us out of the conference!

+1

EastexHawg

Michaelt

Quote from: Stella on May 07, 2007, 03:12:56 pm
Agreed

I never see the day where bumper stickers and posters in store windows will read...
"Avoid the rush, Hate LSU Early"!!! like they did with Texas...
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Stella on May 07, 2007, 03:12:56 pm

Exactly.

Rivalries cannot be manufactured.  They have to occur naturally.  Playing a game at the end of the season and awarding a boot to the winner does not make a great rivalry.

There is no comparison between any SEC "rivalry" and the raw emotion and heartfelt feeling involved in playing Texas.  Anyone who attended the 2004 game in RRS knows what I am talking about.  The crowd was juiced for USC last year, and the fans were jacked up for Alabama in 2002...but the energy in and around the stadium for Texas that night was off the charts.  There was an electricity in the air that you could see, hear, feel, and almost taste.

THAT is what a great rivalry is all about.

Bosston

ask a texas fan if we ever WERE a rival. they hate OU #1 and then TAMU #2. as for LSU, their hatred for other SEC schools has been brewing over many years. face it, we ran away from our history and are in the process of rewriting it. the process will take a long time and there is no guarantee that we EVER develop a rival. honestly, our best shot, IMO would be with a school like Memphis. both share a border and recruit vs one another. at least we could take Memphis' milk money enough to get them pissed off at us.

and before you say 'it has to be a conference team', keep in mind that Texas and OU have hated each other long before they were in the same conference.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Bosston on May 07, 2007, 03:30:48 pm
ask a texas fan if we ever WERE a rival. they hate OU #1 and then TAMU #2. as for LSU, their hatred for other SEC schools has been brewing over many years. face it, we ran away from our history and are in the process of rewriting it. the process will take a long time and there is no guarantee that we EVER develop a rival. honestly, our best shot, IMO would be with a school like Memphis. both share a border and recruit vs one another. at least we could take Memphis' milk money enough to get them pissed off at us.

and before you say 'it has to be a conference team', keep in mind that Texas and OU have hated each other long before they were in the same conference.

I have lived in Texas all my life.  Most of my close friends are Texas fans.  Several of them are U of Texas alumni who went to school in Austin during the SWC days.  I have a degree from a University of Texas component and have worked at another UT system institution.

All that said, the notion that Texas never considered Arkansas a rival is incorrect to say the least...and complete and utter BS to say the most.

Ask any longtime Texas fan who is the greatest Longhorn of them all, and I will bet that over half of them will give you one of three names...Earl Campbell, Vince Young, or Tommy Nobis.

Tommy Nobis was a two time consensus All-American at Texas, an Outland Trophy winner, and probably regarded as the greatest football player UT had ever produced by the time he graduated in the mid 1960s.  He played during an era when Texas lost two games between 1962 and 1965...both to Arkansas.  Texas won the 1963 national title and was ranked #1 in the nation when the Hogs beat them in Austin in 1964.

In the offseason between the 1964 and 1965 seasons, Tommy Nobis said this...

"WE ALL THINK ABOUT ARKANSAS A LITTLE BIT EVERY DAY."

So maybe some of you "Texas never considered us a rival" folks need to call up Tommy Nobis and tell him he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

(BTW...all that thought didn't do UT a bit of good...as the Hogs beat them and took away their #1 ranking again in 1965)

Keifer5150

I realy think you guys are Missing the point here.....
The best one for Arkansas.....  Texas and then Oklahoma I wish we could get  a every year Game with Texas and Oklahoma Butt that would mean Moving to the Big 12 south.... OOOO we would Never Leave the SEC for Big 12.... south...
Not and trade Alabama or Auburn or Tenn  LSU   For the Likes of a OU or Texas and Even a OSU or a T A@M
I think Arkansas would play very well in Big 12 south  better there then in the SEC...

I could see it now Fay... Would be a Mad House with the TU and  OU and Arkansas Fans Better Turn out and more Fans to Bash around..... When Tailgateing  And the Games would be on Major TV outlite Too ABC or CBS.... 

BubbaHawg

I hate Texas down to the bone, and LSU is right behind them.  Living here in Lousyana has only sparked the hatred more.  I hate both of them teams so bad it makes me  :puke:

Tuck Fexas
Screw LSU

ray-d

While I would like to beat LSU every year, I do not dislike them as much as Alabama.  Now with Saben in Alabama, he will build another BCS/National Champian out of Alabama like he did LSU.  HDN and Saben came into the SEC at the same time, Saben built a National Championship Team, at LSU, while HDN has kept us in the celler.  Now Saben will build another Championship Team at Alabama, and HDN will continue his ways and not develope a QB to make us a 2 dementional team on offense and we will remain in the celler of the SEC.

870hogg

the fact that LSU looks over us should make them even more detestable.  I mean it's not like they have been atop the SEC the whole time Ark. has been in the conference.  Saban built that program and it can stumble any time now.  LSU fans are the worst (even the babies curse and spit)  LSU always packs out the SW corner of War Memorial and if you want to experience a long walk back to the car try walking through a pack of the SOB's after a loss.  I live in El Dorado and work in North Lousyana so I take crap on a daily basis from them.  The 2 losses at Baum were the last straw.  It's no secret why the stadium packed out.  LSU is a fun team to beat.  But we can't seem to beat them at Pac-Man this season.  I'm sick of it and we need to really turn up the heat when LSU/Ark. meets.  If you think LSU doesn't care about us...let's change that. 

USAF Hog

"Me, fail English? That's unpossible"
Ralph Wiggum

PennHOG

All it takes to hate LSU to to live in Louisiana far a little while.  The fans are as obnoxious as they come. 

I think the potential is more realistic that a rivalry grows with the basketball team.  There have been some pretty big battles lately with LSU in basketball.  Unfortunately, in football we're not even near the same level.  But, hey, we can beat 'em in track!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Shocktheman

I hate em both equally!  I suppose I can just focus my hate on LSU now!

GuardHog

Quote from: CheeZ_PuFF on May 06, 2007, 09:09:43 pm
take the game to Fayetteville and you'll see a rivalry.

Dont hate on me LR  and Southern fans. LSU just doesn't take us as serious when they visit War Memorial Stadium compared to Tennessee's stadium, Georgia, Alabama's, ect

I dont live in Fayetteville nor LR so i think im on neutral ground to say that it needs to be at Fayetteville for a real rivalry to happen.

I'm from Fayetteville living in Magnolia. I never truly hated LSU like I do Texas until moving here last year.

I watched the game this year at friends house, who are LSU alums. There were LSU flags all over
town, along with UA flags etc. My friends had LSU lawn chairs set up throughout the house, and I wouldn't sit down. They were wondering why I wouldn't take a seat, being the token Razorback Fan.

After enjoying a few beers, one of the CA's started giving me grief about not sitting during the game.
I politely informed them that if I sat on one of those chairs, I'd get diaper rash......

It's a respectful rivalry now. We win a couple and move the games to Fayetteville, It will be a
great rivalry.....

P.S. They haven't caught the LSU flag vandal down here yet......

870hogg

Yeah my hate really started when my Bro-In-Law (from West Monroe, LA) started talking trash about how much of a dog Arkansas is and how insignificant we are.  Listening to him you'd think LSU had the tradition of Notre Dame.  ALL LSU fans are like this.  Like what was said in an earlier post....live in Lower Arkansas or Louisiana and it won't take long to hate LSU.

Littlehog AR

I will tell you this......I am starting to hate them as much as Texas.....but we do have to win every now and then for it to be a Rivalry.

Littlehog AR

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on May 06, 2007, 09:06:43 pm
How much do I hate LSU? I produce extra green house gas by removing all Smog from my auto in hopes of creating enough global warming that in concert with my prayers will one day create a Hurricane that will dwarf Katrina and destroy everyone of thier coonass's. I never hated Texas. We won the only texas game I ever attended and I married one of the hotties they left behind. She then paid my way through college so I feel even with texas. But LSU has embarrrassed us for the last time. If Nutt or any future coach doesnt get ahold of this one I will follow them around with a camera until I get pictures of them engaging in some unlawful act. Then I will post it on hogville and sue them for not smiling for the camera. Quit wasting your money on Lawyers and call the paparazzi. Thats how you unseat a losing coach.
Great post +1

Hogeration

I HATE LSU.  Their fans at last seasons LR game assured that.  The players hopping around chanting BCS...brings back dark memories.

Newport Hog

Okay here the plan on how to beat the tigers:  We were our road jerseys and make them play in Purple I always heard it was like having the Cowboys in blue it does something to them.

Luke STYwalker

I do remember Texas being a big rival game back in the 80's and in the last few years, it has proven to still be a very big one...  I guess I never had true hatred for them.. I was pulling for them big time against usc in that championship game..
  A team that I never fail to hate is aTm..    I'm pissed off everytime I ever hear that name mentioned..  I want them to lose always..    I would rather watch "brokeback mountain" all the way through than to watch a game where that team wins..

311Hog

For a team to be a "rival" you have to at least beat them once every decade.  LSU owns us period.

budcampbellfan

I don't want LSU or anyone else as our "new Texas".  I want to start beating LSU.  I don't want the series record to be 20-60 or whatever it is with Texas.  That is NOT a rivalry.

Razor-back

Because we have not proved we belong in the SEC unless they were just looking for second tier patsies.  Give someone else a shot so we can accept our mid-major status in a mid-major conference.  I am sick of this attitude coming from the BAC that we can't beat a Florida or a LSU on a regular basis..

We went to the SEC championship game in Football and Basketball last year.  WE BELONG!!!  The Big 12 would be a better fit for us in Football though.

311Hog

Quote from: Razor-back on May 10, 2007, 09:53:28 am

We went to the SEC championship game in Football and Basketball last year.  WE BELONG!!!  The Big 12 would be a better fit for us in Football though.

Wrong, you dont belong unless you win.  Moral Victories do not count.

stratpkr

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on May 06, 2007, 08:10:27 pm
My mom was a TCU Grad in like 1953.

I hated her.  My Grandpaw had 500 acres outside of Fort Worth in 1966.

I hated him.

My Great Grandmaw had 1,000 acres outside Eagin Texas. And ,Yes I hated her too.

My parents gave me a great childhood in So. Calif..  I REALLY HATED THAT. Since my Mom was from Texas.......Boy I still hate her, And she has been dead for 7 yrs.. The hate for Texas lives on here. Why?

ARK / TEX  is now just a ESPN game of the hicks on fri nite anymore.

The Japs wish they had WW2 back too.

Beat LSU/ AUBURN/ TENN/ That is what  counts now..Not Texas.

You know in a twisted way, I can see your point. But I still think I'll go talk to a preacher or something.

USAF Hog

Quote from: 311Hog on May 10, 2007, 09:59:54 am

Dang, there are a lot of teams in the SEC that don't belong in the SEC. I guess you can only belong in a conference if you win the championship game.

That's a tough standard.

Head Dahn Hog

Quote from: USAF Hog on May 10, 2007, 10:21:46 am

Dang, there are a lot of teams in the SEC that don't belong in the SEC. I guess you can only belong in a conference if you win the championship game.

That's a tough standard.

It's a tough standard, but that's the way it is.  The SEC will always be a football conference first, bar none.  Since we've been in the conference, 6 teams have won the championship.  Obviously, Arkansas is not one of those teams.  If someone from another part of the country was refering to SEC football, they could refer to any one of those 6 teams and get no arguement from me.  If Arkansas was their first reference, I would be shocked.  That's just the way it is.  Championships bring recognition.  We have yet to take a seat at that table.
No excuses!  Play like a champion today!

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on May 10, 2007, 07:24:27 am
I do remember Texas being a big rival game back in the 80's and in the last few years, it has proven to still be a very big one...  I guess I never had true hatred for them.. I was pulling for them big time against usc in that championship game..
  A team that I never fail to hate is aTm..    I'm pissed off everytime I ever hear that name mentioned..  I want them to lose always..    I would rather watch "brokeback mountain" all the way through than to watch a game where that team wins..
This quote is wrong in so many ways. I mean is it ok to just watch half of it?
So whats the difference between an aggie and a boy scout? A boy scout knows how to build a bonfire.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

USAF Hog

Quote from: Head Dahn Hog on May 10, 2007, 10:38:01 am

That's a tough standard.

It's a tough standard, but that's the way it is.  The SEC will always be a football conference first, bar none.  Since we've been in the conference, 6 teams have won the championship.  Obviously, Arkansas is not one of those teams.  If someone from another part of the country was refering to SEC football, they could refer to any one of those 6 teams and get no arguement from me.  If Arkansas was their first reference, I would be shocked.  That's just the way it is.  Championships bring recognition.  We have yet to take a seat at that table.

I like your passion for football, but the SEC is also a dominant force in basketball.

We belong in the SEC.

Head Dahn Hog

Quote from: USAF Hog on May 10, 2007, 10:44:52 am

That's a tough standard.

I like your passion for football, but the SEC is also a dominant force in basketball.

We belong in the SEC.

Agreed that the SEC is a dominant force in basketball.  I also agree that we belong in the SEC.  Just saying that the SEC will alway be synonomous with football first.  If it was a football championship and not basketball in '94, we would never have this conversation. 
No excuses!  Play like a champion today!

tuskinhills

Quote from: GuardHog on May 08, 2007, 08:59:35 am
Quote from: CheeZ_PuFF on May 06, 2007, 09:09:43 pm
take the game to Fayetteville and you'll see a rivalry.

Dont hate on me LR  and Southern fans. LSU just doesn't take us as serious when they visit War Memorial Stadium compared to Tennessee's stadium, Georgia, Alabama's, ect

I dont live in Fayetteville nor LR so i think im on neutral ground to say that it needs to be at Fayetteville for a real rivalry to happen.

I'm from Fayetteville living in Magnolia. I never truly hated LSU like I do Texas until moving here last year.

I watched the game this year at friends house, who are LSU alums. There were LSU flags all over
town, along with UA flags etc. My friends had LSU lawn chairs set up throughout the house, and I wouldn't sit down. They were wondering why I wouldn't take a seat, being the token Razorback Fan.

After enjoying a few beers, one of the CA's started giving me grief about not sitting during the game.
I politely informed them that if I sat on one of those chairs, I'd get diaper rash......

It's a respectful rivalry now. We win a couple and move the games to Fayetteville, It will be a
great rivalry.....

P.S. They haven't caught the LSU flag vandal down here yet......

Amen  Take it to the hill. I live in southaven Miss. And would rather travel to Fayetteville any day to see them play there. I ssay give Little Rock Ole Miss So they still have thier Sec game and take the Tigers to the hill. It would be a much better atmosphere to birth a new rivalry

USAF Hog

Quote from: Head Dahn Hog on May 10, 2007, 10:57:00 am

That's a tough standard.

We belong in the SEC.

Agreed that the SEC is a dominant force in basketball.  I also agree that we belong in the SEC.  Just saying that the SEC will alway be synonomous with football first.  If it was a football championship and not basketball in '94, we would never have this conversation. 

I smell what you're cooking, but, thanks to Florida, the SEC is the conference to beat in basketball now too. The SEC has pulled itself out of the "one-sport conference" syndrome.

Saying that, I don't see many teams that could stand the SEC conference football schedule.

311Hog

Quote from: USAF Hog on May 10, 2007, 11:12:50 am

That's a tough standard.

We belong in the SEC.

I smell what you're cooking, but, thanks to Florida, the SEC is the conference to beat in basketball now too. The SEC has pulled itself out of the "one-sport conference" syndrome.

Saying that, I don't see many teams that could stand the SEC conference football schedule.

I disagree a bit with you giving Florida the props for "putting SEC basketball" on the map. It has always been on the map, SEC basketball is also the best basketball conference in the nation, but this is still a football conference because football is number 1 in the south always has, always will be.

So many SEC teams have made it to the Final Four, won the NCAA championship etc in basketball in the last 15 years i cant even count them all.  What signals to the world that you have arrived is winning the National Championship in football, and/or a Conference championship.  Divisional "titles" are a joke if you strive to be in the elite, right now we belong in the SEC, the BOTTOM of the SEC, all hail the King of the "almost's".

USAF Hog

Quote from: 311Hog on May 10, 2007, 11:21:25 am

That's a tough standard.

We belong in the SEC.

I disagree a bit with you giving Florida the props for "putting SEC basketball" on the map. It has always been on the map, SEC basketball is also the best basketball conference in the nation, but this is still a football conference because football is number 1 in the south always has, always will be.

So many SEC teams have made it to the Final Four, won the NCAA championship etc in basketball in the last 15 years i cant even count them all.  What signals to the world that you have arrived is winning the National Championship in football, and/or a Conference championship.  Divisional "titles" are a joke if you strive to be in the elite, right now we belong in the SEC, the BOTTOM of the SEC, all hail the King of the "almost's".

Don't know what the Razorbacks did to belong at the bottom of the SEC. Those young men won 10 regular season games. The players don't deserve to be the bottom for that.

cresentcitycouchon

Oh really? Just remember my friend, the SEC series record between the two schools after 2002 was: LSU- 6 wins; UA- 5 wins. This was a close series until recently.

LSU is a Curly Hallman or Dinardo hire from seeing this series swing against them. When we joined the league in '92, y'all stunk!

Remember: "what goes around, comes around.." you better enjoy the little run the past few seasons.

311Hog

Quote from: USAF Hog on May 10, 2007, 11:24:55 am

That's a tough standard.

We belong in the SEC.

Don't know what the Razorbacks did to belong at the bottom of the SEC. Those young men won 10 regular season games. The players don't deserve to be the bottom for that.

Keep polishing that turd, i can almost see my reflection.

You dont understand again, we are the "Kings of the "almosts". Every SEC ranking from top to bottem in football where do you find Arkansas?

In the Middle that is where, we are the Kings of the Losers, we cant beat the good teams but we shore look gud against the basement teams.

USAF Hog

Quote from: 311Hog on May 10, 2007, 03:32:09 pm

That's a tough standard.

We belong in the SEC.

You dont understand again, we are the "Kings of the "almosts". Every SEC ranking from top to bottem in football where do you find Arkansas?

In the Middle that is where, we are the Kings of the Losers, we cant beat the good teams but we shore look gud against the basement teams.

I think there are a few guys in Cardinal jerseys that might disagree.

311Hog

Quote from: USAF Hog on May 11, 2007, 01:04:29 am
Quote from: 311Hog on May 10, 2007, 03:32:09 pm

That's a tough standard.

We belong in the SEC.

I think there are a few guys in Cardinal jerseys that might disagree.

"If you aren't first you are last" 

coachp

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on May 10, 2007, 10:41:05 am
Quote from: Luke STYwalker on May 10, 2007, 07:24:27 am
This quote is wrong in so many ways. I mean is it ok to just watch half of it?
So whats the difference between an aggie and a boy scout? A boy scout knows how to build a bonfire.

I hate Aggie more than anything but come on, people died and you think that is funny?  Show some class!