Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Dominant Mascot Final 4: Hogs vs BYU: Go Vote!

Started by hardhittinghog, May 04, 2007, 05:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: ttownhog on May 10, 2007, 01:05:12 pm
can we delete this thread and start an new one so people that click on the link know right off the bat that its only 50-50!?
I'll change it up front

ksrazorback

Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

yraciv

one of us college students should start a facebook group and intvite all their friends that would help with this round and future rounds

arkybuc

AUSTXHOG

ColumbianHog

AFWarrior83

20,300 votes and we're DOWN 2 points! GET TO VOTING HOGVILLE!!
Hogville member since 2005.

Shocktheman

NuttinItUp

Margin is narrowing, 51-49

Voting ends tomorrow, lets have a late push!

NuttinItUp

We need a late surge. C'mon folks. We can't lose to Heath's new team.

razorbear

Brutha, you got to get real!

BartIV

mword

grizzlyhawg

already voted but I see that we are behind :(

NuttinItUp

rzrbckfan426

is there one of those "cookie glitches" to where we can vote more than one time?  If not, well I'll already forwarded it to everyone in my office that gives a damn, so I'm done.

sauce

Vote then go to "tools" then to "intermet options"  Then "delete cookies" vote at least 10 times.  We can't lose to South Florida :puke:

hardhittinghog

We're kinda getting beat right now 51-49 no biggie voting only ends tommorrow....VOTE NOW do not let the backs get beat by a generic mascot VOTE NOW
Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

LJHOG

50 - 50 now.  looks like they got momentum

bd93

keep this thread on the front page.

BigSnout

hardhittinghog

Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

Hogtropolis™

Bvilleboar

2012 the year of the HOGS

bwg1114

hawaiianhogster

Just checked we're tied at 50. Explain the cookie thing. Where do we find the cookie button. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

hawaiianhogster

I figuered it out. Click on tools. Click on internet options. On temporary internet files click on delete cookies. Then vote as much as you want.

hawaiianhogster

I don't think it's counting my votes. I voted over 30 times and the count didn't go up. We are losing 49 to 51 percent with 21,570 votes. Maybe the counter is stuck or something. Keep voting.

Dances With Hogs

They wont take any more Arkansas votes because of people voting 30 times.
Quote from: hawaiianhogster on May 10, 2007, 06:51:33 pm
I don't think it's counting my votes. I voted over 30 times and the count didn't go up. We are losing 49 to 51 percent with 21,570 votes. Maybe the counter is stuck or something. Keep voting.

fanofthehog

hawaiianhogster

Still behind 21,676 they lead it 51 to 49 percent. We must have the state of Florida against us. I'm getting off work and will continue to vote at home. Tell everyone to vote many times.

NuttinItUp

lockmaster

Voted all I could...come on HOGS....we can doo it!!

lockmaster

Somebody must have GOV. BUSH counting the votes....we'll never win

Silver Hog

would we be this desperate to win if we had won a legitimate championship in football?  Does being mediocre reduce us to this?  So desperate to win at anything that we grasp at this, something Nutt can't really screw up?

bwg1114

I have always been told we have the best fans in the world!  Is there "APATHY" out there?

VenturaHog

We're up 51-49, keep it up. delete those cookies, come on.

CSNuts

Hogs are up 52-48.  Me thinks we might wind up going over the top especially with a little help from a few friends ;).

bd93

Come on!  Just because we are up don't stop voting.  I want to blow them out off the map.

hawaiianhogster

I voted some more at home. We're ahead but not by much. I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow. This voting will end on the 11th of May? What time?

NuttinItUp

Wow, a little bit of breathing room at least. (we are up 52-48) If we get past this round, I don't know how we will win the next one if we can't do any better than this.

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: BubbaHawg on May 04, 2007, 05:18:59 pm
I voted.  Clear your cache after each vote and you can vote as many times as you want.
Im sorry could you say that again I was too busy looking at those two huge fish.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

NuttinItUp

May 11, 2007, 02:52:08 am #197 Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 02:53:48 am by NuttinItUp
Down to 51-49.

Don't let us lose to these guys.

hawgsav1

COME ON GUYS!!! AFTER WHAT'S GONE ON WITH FOOTBALL AND B-BALL THIS, TRACK, AND BASEBALL IS ALL WE HAVE.  WE NEED THIS!!!!!!
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

OKC