Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CCM on Drive time sports at 5:45

Started by bythelake, March 07, 2018, 05:41:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bythelake

LRrazorback

liljo

I did. There really wasn't a lot of new info, but he did seem to pause when asked about the overall team speed. Marcus Elliott thought that was "telling".  Sorry I can't give you more, but while I enjoyed hearing Coach Morris speak, he didn't give a lot of news. He remarked that the team had come a long ways in 3 practices, and had a long ways to go. He was very complimentary of Coach Chavis and the work he is doing with the defense. They will scrimmage again this weekend.
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

LRrazorback

Quote from: liljo on March 07, 2018, 08:40:08 pm
I did. There really wasn't a lot of new info, but he did seem to pause when asked about the overall team speed. Marcus Elliott thought that was "telling".  Sorry I can't give you more, but while I enjoyed hearing Coach Morris speak, he didn't give a lot of news. He remarked that the team had come a long ways in 3 practices, and had a long ways to go. He was very complimentary of Coach Chavis and the work he is doing with the defense. They will scrimmage again this weekend.

Thanks

john

I didn't hear the DTS interview, if there was one, but I did see Rainwater & CCM at the White County Razorback Club mtg in Searcy tonight.

I like CCM. Nothing too flashy, said a lot of things that every new Razorback coach has said, but I think he'll be good for us.

He said football isn't his life, just what he does. But in saying that, I think he will move & work at a pace that will allow him to accomplish more in & with the time he invests into our football program than others would or have.

He really stressed how he wants all of us (Razorback fans, regardless of our age, influence, or financial capabilities, etc)to be engaged & involved in helping to move this football program forward to a better place & standard. He understands we want championships & I think he expects championships of our program, but he knows the program can get there faster with a unified & energetic fan base supporting the program in every way that we can.

Bottom line, I like the guy. I believe he can get us moving to better days, maybe some great days ahead. But it will take a bit. You can tell he knows we've got some issues to address (lack of speed for one). But I'm all for giving him his time & let's see what he can do.

I hope all Razorback fans that are able, especially those of us in Central Arkansas, will show up & give these players & coaches a great impression of the support & energy this fanbase can provide. We want/expect them to win, & soon. But I believe it's up to those of us that are able to give them what we can of our support & energy at every opportunity that we can. If we can do this, I believe it will help move the program closer to where we want it at a much quicker pace.

Go Hogs
Hope to see u at the spring game in LR

liljo

Quote from: john on March 07, 2018, 09:04:13 pm
I didn't hear the DTS interview, if there was one, but I did see Rainwater & CCM at the White County Razorback Club mtg in Searcy tonight.

I like CCM. Nothing too flashy, said a lot of things that every new Razorback coach has said, but I think he'll be good for us.

He said football isn't his life, just what he does. But in saying that, I think he will move & work at a pace that will allow him to accomplish more in & with the time he invests into our football program than others would or have.

He really stressed how he wants all of us (Razorback fans, regardless of our age, influence, or financial capabilities, etc)to be engaged & involved in helping to move this football program forward to a better place & standard. He understands we want championships & I think he expects championships of our program, but he knows the program can get there faster with a unified & energetic fan base supporting the program in every way that we can.

Bottom line, I like the guy. I believe he can get us moving to better days, maybe some great days ahead. But it will take a bit. You can tell he knows we've got some issues to address (lack of speed for one). But I'm all for giving him his time & let's see what he can do.

I hope all Razorback fans that are able, especially those of us in Central Arkansas, will show up & give these players & coaches a great impression of the support & energy this fanbase can provide. We want/expect them to win, & soon. But I believe it's up to those of us that are able to give them what we can of our support & energy at every opportunity that we can. If we can do this, I believe it will help move the program closer to where we want it at a much quicker pace.

Go Hogs
Hope to see u at the spring game in LR

Definitely see you at the Spring game. Gonna be a good group of us coming. We'll be in the old Sears parking lot and hopefully we can get away with  grilling some burgers and dogs. We will be there pretty early, too. Drive through and look for the smoke!

Wooooooooooooooooooo Pig! Souieeeeee! Go Hogs!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

sickboy

Quote from: liljo on March 07, 2018, 08:40:08 pm

He's made several comments in press and interviews that we need to improve our team speed. Seems to be the one recurring aspect that he harps on about the program's needs.