Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hotels near the Dallas Airport?

Started by ammohog, October 25, 2006, 09:25:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ammohog

October 25, 2006, 09:25:30 pm Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 11:08:05 pm by ammohog
As some of you may know, I am currently Active Duty in the U.S. Air Force.  My family and I are moving to Turkey on military orders and will be leaving from Dallas.  Can anyone recommend a good hotel near the Airport?
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

msudawgs64

how much do you want to spend and how close to the airport do you want to be?  Also you are talking about DFW Airport and not Love Field correct?
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

msudawgs64

this may help you out..

http://dallas.airporthotelguide.com/airporthotels.html

The Hyatt Regency is actually on the airport property, actually there are 2 Hyatt's there, East and West, the West one is brand new, very nice.

I have not actually stayed at any of these on the list but there is a Holiday Inn in Bedford, where I live, it is DFW Airport West, don't stay there, my in-laws stayed there this past June and had to check out early and get another hotel, it was a complete cluster frick.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.