Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gas prices down to 2.34 in tulsa.

Started by PigPusher, September 07, 2006, 07:04:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPusher

September 07, 2006, 07:04:40 pm Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 07:42:03 pm by PigPusher
That's almost as good as Mitch taking the field Saturday.  My ride won't know how to act.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Shag66

That's great...

but does it need to be in MMQB?

sickboy1138

big boes

bacchusrider

D J's just over the river in Morrilton was 2.33 this afternoon. Cheapest I have seen around. Hortons in Conway is 2.49
go Hogs go

O'Squeal

Opinions are like a$$holes...everyone has one and they all stink.

pigture perfect

Yes this belongs in MMQB. Because it is something we all can cheer about. It won't cost us so much to get to the game.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

NateMan

$2.29 in Stilwell, OK (on the Arkansas border) as of yesterday.

bacchusrider

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 07, 2006, 07:19:58 pm
Yes this belongs in MMQB. Because it is something we all can cheer about. It won't cost us so much to get to the game.
now can we get rid of the grocery tax? go hogs
go Hogs go

PigPusher

Quote from: Shag66 on September 07, 2006, 07:05:32 pm
That's great...

but does it need to be in MMQB?

Of course not my good fellow but it does help buy gas to travel to football games. Right?  :)
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

PigPusher

Quote from: NateMan on September 07, 2006, 07:20:26 pm
$2.29 in Stilwell, OK (on the Arkansas border) as of yesterday.

Good grief!  Do we smell  $1.99 and below.  Have the big oil companies finally finished raping us?
11 Billion dollar profit!!  Someone should be ashamed.

Green_Lanternn

PigPusher

Shag66

Quote from: PigPusher on September 07, 2006, 07:30:51 pm
  Have the big oil companies finally finished raping us?
11 Billion dollar profit!!  Someone should be ashamed.

No  they haven't finished yet.  Refined Oil prices are still going up  I just got another price hike at the end of last month.  Oil has went up well over double in the past couple of years.  Rep told me that I should expect another hike quarterly for a bit.

PigPusher

Ouch!  So they lower, lower, lower just setting us up for the big advance with a new round of reasons why.  Wouldn't you know it. This, while our government sets in D.C. doing nothing that is visible.

TXrazorback

Great news!  I was really excited when I saw gas for $2.59 here in Austin.  I had to do a double take.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Atreyu

It's still 2.99 in Southern Cal. I wanna come home :(
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

CoolestPersonEver

$ 2.25 in Verdigris Oklahoma.  Right outside of Tulsa

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

$2.29 in Beautiful Downtown Piggott Arkansas.............

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

rowdyhog

$2.15 just across the OK line 15 miles south of Ft Smith

NateMan