Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What I want in the next coach

Started by hogfaninrogers, November 21, 2017, 11:18:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfaninrogers

November 21, 2017, 11:18:03 pm Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:35:44 pm by hogfaninrogers
 He knows what an SEC football  player looks like, smells like, Hits like, plays like and tastes like ,   Above all he can get them on campus,Hire a staff that can recruit ,recruit ,recruit, coach and make adjustments in game ,and can take them to a championship level ( who is it?)

Sooiepride

Agree with your points. May have gone one toke over the line with "tastes" 😂  (I don't know)
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

hogfaninrogers

hogfaninrogers

What does winning taste like, I want to know 😜

hogfaninrogers

When u know it ,u can taste it , that's where swagger comes comes from, u just know it

hogfaninrogers

When you know you're righ😎t it becomes palpable , FYI u can taste it

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hogfaninrogers on November 21, 2017, 11:18:03 pm
He knows what an SEC football  player looks like, smells like, Hits like, plays like and tastes like ,   Above all he can get them on campus,Hire a staff that can recruit ,recruit ,recruit, coach and make adjustments in game ,and can take them to a championship level ( who is it?)

So I guess you want Nick...............sorry not happening.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi