Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Twitter happenings tonight (Dari Nowkhah, JL back on Twitter)

Started by TebowHater, November 21, 2017, 10:14:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

For those who care that don't do Twitter...

@TreyBiddy: I get real tired of people who have no ties to this state & have the strongest opinion on what Arkansas is, what Arkansas' limitations are & what Arkansas should be happy with.
5:52 PM - 21 Nov 2017
https://twitter.com/TreyBiddy/status/933120845584719872

@ESPNDari (In reply): I realize that today, I angered many #Razorbacks fans by doing something that I hate when others do - GENERALIZING.  I was unfair and I upset a fan base that I've come to love.  I sincerely hope you'll accept my apology.  #WPS
9:30 PM - 21 Nov 2017

https://twitter.com/ESPNDari/status/933175854661857281

@FakeADJeffLong: You've lost your minds. Shaming @ESPNDari into an apology is crazy. He did a radio interview. Get over it. You might be proving his point. #LongGone
9:50 PM - 21 Nov 2017
https://twitter.com/FakeADJeffLong/status/933180924971405312

@ESPNDari (in reply): In fairness, nobody shamed me into apologizing.  I went back and listened... and clearly generalized.  I can admit when I am unfair.  And I was very unfair.  So, I'll own that.
9:52 PM - 21 Nov 2017

https://twitter.com/ESPNDari/status/933181319798054912

======

@christinalong99: helped @jefflongRNR update his twitter. RNR is weird, but I had to talk him out of "FA" for "Free Agent."

@FakeADJeffLong: Replying to @christinalong99 @jefflongRNR
Is FakeRNRJeffLong taken? Asking for a friend.

@JeffLongRNR: Replying to @FakeADJeffLong
Come on along for the ride

@christinalong99: Replying to @FakeADJeffLong @jefflongRNR
if hes done now, can you also be done now? asking for a friend.
9:53 PM - 21 Nov 2017

@FakeADJeffLong: Replying to @christinalong99 @jefflongRNR
Ouch. Fair. Contemplating it.
9:54 PM - 21 Nov 2017

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hawgon

Too late.  That was strike three.  The first one was being an Okie.  The second strike was having a chick's name.  That was number three.

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

jgphillips3

Paul

SooieGeneris

Fair enough Dari. I've always thought he was fair to us, way better than most until I heard that.

It takes character to man up and admit when one is wrong instead of doubling down and making even more outrageous statements like many in the media and a certain resiDenT of Washington DC.

Apology accepted, rock on brother!
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

TulsaHawg

Hadn't realized that Christina Long attends Mizzou.

Wonder which team the Longs will be rooting for Friday?

ShadowHawg

Quote from: SooieGeneris on November 21, 2017, 11:10:41 pm
Fair enough Dari. I've always thought he was fair to us, way better than most until I heard that.

It takes character to man up and admit when one is wrong instead of doubling down and making even more outrageous statements like many in the media and a certain resiDenT of Washington DC.

Apology accepted, rock on brother!

So sick of politics being brought into sports. I love sports because it is an escape from the rest of the week.

Keep your crap to yourself

welchog

Kinda like Sheldon and Leonard..."I'd take it (apology). Better than anything I ever got from him."

Al Boarland

SquidBilly

Quote from: Al Boarland on November 22, 2017, 04:48:33 am
The guy goes way out of his way to talk up the Hogs.

That's because he's buddies with CBB.  That likely stops when CBB is fores.

Potosihog

Classy move in my book. 

I also find JL and Christina's tweets to be classy.  I know he is getting paid but to have a light hearted exchange with fans soon after getting fired is #uncommon. 

Many would either just go quiet or be slamming fans and the UofA.  And before anyone says "His buyout depends on him not doing that" realize there are lots of ways he could do that without losing the buyout.

I just believe in giving credit where credit is due.  These three deserve a little credit.

Con el Cerdos

When a media type does what he did on Bo's show, stating something like "Razorback fans have to realizing their place" in the SEC, it generally take me a while to get past it.  That is more than an insult, it's downright degrading the people of an entire state.

An apology does help, no doubt.

HF#1

Funny nobody shamed him but he quoted Trey Biddy's tweet in his apology.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

soso

That was cool. I'm down with Dari. Lord knows I have said things that I regret and wish I could take back.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HF#1 on November 22, 2017, 09:00:06 am
Funny nobody shamed him but he quoted Trey Biddy's tweet in his apology.

Yeah. Both funny strange and funny ha-ha.
This is my non-signature signature.

ipigsooie

Classy. Love that he owned hjis comments and apologized.