Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo is lurking Hogville again....

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, November 21, 2017, 07:25:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

Seriously, hit nearly every argument on MMQB and Unoffical Search forums today.

I wonder what his handle is or whether he makes one of his lackeys come and get his talking points.
This is my non-signature signature.

Bubba's Bruisers

Bo is like any radio jock.  He needs rating.  Being an arrogant contrarian can help with that.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

farmhawg

He is a little short man that hates on women, don't listen to his crap.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

onebadrubi

hawgmasta

So I haven't lived in Arkansas in six years or so but does anyone actually like Bo's show? I know hogville consensus isn't usually indicative of the average fan. Good Lord though, he must really suck.

WalHog2018

Quote from: farmhawg on November 21, 2017, 07:51:28 pm
He is a little short man that hates on women, don't listen to his crap.
Hates on women? uh. ok

Ironhawg

I think I'm finally done with Bo.  I'm tired of his contrarian schtick.  The last time I listened was for about 5 minutes.  Just long enough to hear Bart going off on the Kansas fans for getting on Baker Mayfield which caused Mayfield to behave like a classless jerk.  I just didn't want to hear anymore.  Besides that, I feel like they routinely make fun of and talk condescendingly to fans and I don't feel like Bo has any emotional attachment to the Hogs, other than a way to make a living.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hawgmasta on November 21, 2017, 07:54:14 pm
So I haven't lived in Arkansas in six years or so but does anyone actually like Bo's show? I know hogville consensus isn't usually indicative of the average fan. Good Lord though, he must really suck.

People who don't use forums like Hogville listen to him because they feel he is connected and has sources.  He feeds a lot of small narrow minds as well

Tony Perkis

I haven't met a single person that enjoys his show. JB needs to do morning and evening show. Easily better than whiney Bo.

Großer Kriegschwein

Clay threw the smack down on Bo and Dari a little later on in the show.

Says Bo very well knows why Arkansas can win and compete and Dari just doesn't understand the history behind it or the dynamics of the winning equation here.

Dwight_K_Shrute

He has a well produced show with national guests.  But it's become a lot of schtick.  He basically wants to be a cross between Dan Patrick and Finebaum but really doesn't have the personality to be either.  I used to listen but haven't listened much the last 12 months or so.  His affection for BB is real and blatant.  It would be one thing if he was a UofA homer.  He's not.  He's a BB apologist because he partnered with him on Being Bret Bielema.  Lost all objectivity and IMO credibility as well.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 21, 2017, 08:00:03 pm
He has a well produced show with national guests.  But it's become a lot of schtick.  He basically wants to be a cross between Dan Patrick and Finebaum but really doesn't have the personality to be either.  I used to listen but haven't listened much the last 12 months or so.  His affection for BB is real and blatant.  It would be one thing if he was a UofA homer.  He's not.  He's a BB apologist because he partnered with him on Being Bret Bielema.  Lost all objectivity and IMO credibility as well.

And lately, aside from Clay Henry and, depending on the subject, Mike Irwin, bring people on the show that will take the narrative for the show that he wants to pursue.

Bo has to bring Mike on the show because he's such a jackass that nobody wants to discuss much of anything with him as far as inside knowledge is concerned.

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Großer Kriegschwein

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2017, 07:56:31 pm
People who don't use forums like Hogville listen to him because they feel he is connected and has sources.  He feeds a lot of small narrow minds as well

It's a good thing nobody on here does that. Leading small narrow minds should only be done by radio hosts, not the intellectuals on this board.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

From Tusk Till Dawn

I dont really find it any worse or any better than most of the shows on.  He does probably have more relevant big name guests on his show than others which is primarily why I listen (ex. Tuberville the other day).  Like others have mentioned, his staff can be a little annoying.

lakecityhog

Lots of "Hogville" hates anyone that actually works in sports! No one in any form of sports media knows anything compared to these guys, who by the way, have never worked a day in their lives in sports!

MOST of it is nothing more than HS girl jealousy.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: lakecityhog on November 21, 2017, 08:21:16 pm
Lots of "Hogville" hates anyone that actually works in sports! No one in any form of sports media knows anything compared to these guys, who by the way, have never worked a day in their lives in sports!

MOST of it is nothing more than HS girl jealousy.
I would absolutely destroy whiney Bo in any test of sports knowledge, people skills, or even interviewing skills. And you're right, I've never worked a day in sports in my life.

The guy is a weasel and doesn't know schtick.

porkrindjimmy

It's just what happens to a dude when he broadcasts from the low T studio....

PRJ

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 08:24:01 pm

PRJ

Bruh,

Your best post ever.

Bravo sir.

devildoghawg

Glad he is.  -  Dear Bo, you are a complete douchebag and I can't wait for the day that your garbage radio show gets taken off the air. 
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

HOGKING

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 07:57:47 pm
Clay threw the smack down on Bo and Dari a little later on in the show.

Says Bo very well knows why Arkansas can win and compete and Dari just doesn't understand the history behind it or the dynamics of the winning equation here.

Now i wish i hadn't turned the station so soon.

porkrindjimmy

And another damn thing, if he knew how to be a DD, we would've been playing Tennessee in a rematch in 1998.

Dude has no room to crawl up on a high horse....

PRJ

Hawgzinbowlz

Giving Dari Nowkhah a platform to spew his vile anti-Razorback conversation shows Bo's lack of respect for Hog fans.
Bo, Dari and any other anti-Hog individual can go play in traffic on I-49.
Mattingly and the toad Dari =  :puke: :puke: :puke:

" GO HOGS "

Steelhawg

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 21, 2017, 08:27:27 pm
Glad he is.  -  Dear Bo, you are a complete douchebag and I can't wait for the day that your garbage radio show gets taken off the air.
Could not have said it any better than tbat.
"All things good or bad will come to an end. Except time."Roger Waters

Großer Kriegschwein

Rudy Baylor

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 08:29:37 pm
And another damn thing, if he knew how to be a DD, we would've been playing Tennessee in a rematch in 1998.

Dude has no room to crawl up on a high horse....

PRJ

PM me details of said incident. I was overseas in the military and didn't even have a TV.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on November 21, 2017, 08:06:43 pm
It's a good thing nobody on here does that. Leading small narrow minds should only be done by radio hosts, not the intellectuals on this board.

Ha there Bo how ya doing?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 21, 2017, 08:35:49 pm
Ha there Bo how ya doing?

He can't answer from under Bret's desk. Lol.

Give him 5 minutes.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 08:38:19 pm

Give him 5 minutes.
Sure that will give him time to find what he's looking for?

swineology

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 07:25:23 pm

I wonder what his handle is or whether he makes one of his lackeys come and get his talking points.

Don't listen to the midget

Post is mute

swineology

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 07:25:23 pm

Post is mute

The OTR

Well one thing I do know is Bo doesn't have to mess around here to find stuff to talk about right now. 

He's the one that got cbb to reveal his lobster reward system among other things. That little man brings the lumber ever day on that radio show.  Every single day. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: swineology on November 21, 2017, 08:39:36 pm

Post is mute

Your like Jimmy Two-Times from Goodfellas.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 21, 2017, 08:42:25 pm
Well one thing I do know is Bo doesn't have to mess around here to find stuff to talk about right now. 

He's the one that got cbb to reveal his lobster reward system among other things. That little man takes the lumber ever day on that radio show.  Every single day.

FIFY

Sapperhog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 21, 2017, 08:24:01 pm

PRJ

Needed that laugh.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 08:35:19 pm
PM me details of said incident. I was overseas in the military and didn't even have a TV.
I think our kicker was suspended for the MSU game in '98, due to an alcohol-related incident.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 21, 2017, 09:05:40 pm
Bo knows!

He don't know sh*t.

Nobody will tell him sh*t with his big mouth.

lakecityhog

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 21, 2017, 08:23:58 pm
I would absolutely destroy whiney Bo in any test of sports knowledge, people skills, or even interviewing skills. And you're right, I've never worked a day in sports in my life.

The guy is a weasel and doesn't know schtick.

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2017, 08:38:19 pm

Give him 5 minutes.

2 PERFECT examples of pure jealousy!

Three and Snout

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 21, 2017, 08:49:26 pm
I think our kicker was suspended for the MSU game in '98, due to an alcohol-related incident.

Yep.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arkansas-kicker-suspended-for-dwi/

I guess prj is insinuating Bo was one of "several other people...in the vehicle", and he was supposed to be driving.

sowmonella

I hate to be the one to say it BUT... Bo has the best sports talk show in Arkansas and it ain't even close. You don't have to agree with what he says but the show is very good.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 21, 2017, 09:17:05 pm

I guess prj is insinuating Bo was one of "several other people...in the vehicle", and he was supposed to be driving.

That's interesting.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 21, 2017, 09:17:05 pm

SOme one should call and get in to the show and ask this question

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: lakecityhog on November 21, 2017, 09:16:50 pm

2 PERFECT examples of pure jealousy!

That really didn't have the effect that you probably hoped Bo.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

RME

Quote from: sowmonella on November 21, 2017, 09:17:39 pm
I hate to be the one to say it BUT... Bo has the best sports talk show in Arkansas and it ain't even close. You don't have to agree with what he says but the show is very good.

Based on what? Not being abrasive, I just personally don't care for it at all and am wondering what you think are good aspects of the show.

AirWarren

Tony Perkis

I absolutely cannot live without the No Malarkey Minute. It's riveting.