Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 0-10, how confident are you that Arkansas wins vs Mizzou?

Started by Sweet Feet, November 21, 2017, 03:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you that Arkansas will win on Senior Day?

Sweet Feet

IronHog

Looking for a blowout but the wire road classic is one dud of a game.....
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

HF#1

It will either be a shoot out or a blowout in favor of Mizzou.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SlickWilly

Home game. Mizzou will be cocky. Hogs will (hopefully) have a chip on their shoulder.

hogsolutely

Mizz Averages 39 points a game.  We give up 35 points a game, we score 27 on Average.  So, I could see this game being 51-21 Missouri.

WalHog2018

Quote from: SlickWilly on November 21, 2017, 03:28:04 pm

Home game. Mizzou will be cocky. Hogs will (hopefully) have a chip on their shoulder.
10. Everyone has chip on shoulder

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

1highhog

Hoggish1

jkstock04

Awful matchup for us. They have a legit offense...good qb and receivers, really on fire right now. I saw the Vegas line has them at -11. Seems about right. I think they win by at least 10 points.

They seem to get up for this game more so than us. Barry Odom is starting to come off as a no nonsense type coach that really wants to win. Opposite of our coaches. Overall I just don't like it and the way it sets up. We should be able to score on them but I don't think we can keep up in a track meet.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys