Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday's Fly Over

Started by Junkyard Hog, November 21, 2017, 09:45:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sooiepride

Quote from: IronHog on November 21, 2017, 05:05:05 pm
I've got a great poleroid of it somewhere......

So you're the one
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

Malvin

Quote from: Grag T on November 21, 2017, 09:56:01 am
Saw a stealth bomber fly over the stadium for an air force game once, man those things are baaaaaaaaaad aaaaaaaaaaass

I saw one fly over at a Redskins game.. I've seen my fair share of flyovers but I have to say the Stealth Bomber is hands down the most bad ass, intimidating thing I have ever seen in the sky.  It had, let me bring you some Armageddon written all over it.

clew

The B1 bombers are pretty sweet too. I saw two do a flyover and then go nearly vertical with the afterburners on. Talk about impressive. You could feel the rumble.
Pure as the dawn

FANONTHEHILL

My brother in law who is a retired Air Force pilot and Air Force Academy Grad was sitting next to me.  He just turned to me and laughed and "well, they are not supposed to do that at that altitude". 

My only conecern was the fact the wind was so gusty and I had wondered if they would fly at all.  I was a little surprised how low they were.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

rickm1976

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 21, 2017, 10:04:28 am
They're nice, but give me a BUFF every time....lol

Yep, they're plenty impressive, but so is a B1B at low level at speed.  It's hard to believe something that big can move and maneuver that fast.