Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#10 for Victory, guy was a Beast

Started by Hogamaniac, November 12, 2010, 08:56:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogamaniac

Anyone who went to the game last night, did you notice their 7 footer, #10 Skylor Blacklor.  Was that guy not a beast? 

The first time he touched the ball, he made a move that was so fast to the basket he forgot to dribble.  It was pretty hilarious watching Sanchez and Glen Bryant blow past him for dunks late in the game.

Honestly how does a guy like that make a college team?  I felt kinda bad for the guy, it was obvious he had zero basketball skills.
Do or Do NOT, there is No TRY!
--Yoda

bjl

he makes it b/c he was 7', stick him down low, and he should grab lots of boards in their division.  Did you see farmer try to dunk over him?  his body didn't budge an inch! 

he looks like he has been that tall since he was about 15.  His knees have not held up to the growth at all.  That spin move was fast, from the waste up!

kibster

He was hard to watch.  Felt bad for him.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

azhog10

Quote from: bjl on November 12, 2010, 10:12:42 am
he makes it b/c he was 7', stick him down low, and he should grab lots of boards in their division.  Did you see farmer try to dunk over him?  his body didn't budge an inch! 

he looks like he has been that tall since he was about 15.  His knees have not held up to the growth at all.  That spin move was fast, from the waste up!

They technically don't have a division yet.

SONofHAM

Just goes to show if you are tall u can get an education for free.  My question tho is why #10?  That jersey was waaaay too tight!  He needs #50 or #55...those jerseys are usually bigger!  ;)
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"