Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#15 seed Belmont beating #2 seed Duke, 2nd half... will it hold?

Started by mathhog, March 20, 2008, 08:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

Dugann

would screw my bracket up badly, but folks anytime i see dukie go down in flames in da first round you just got to be for it imo.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

code3hawg

This game is going to the wire!  Go Belmont.  Screw up my bracket, I dont care. 
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

Smokehouse

I picked the Duke first-game upset last year, and almost did this year, but I still only have them winning one in my bracket, so I'm fine with just getting to see them lose tonight.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

jkhamhog

what's the boys name from PA playing at belmont? will
Kirk Lazarus: I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

AirForceHog

AirForceHog

EastMemphisHog

AirForceHog

ColonelNutt

the guy who took the last shot for belmont thought he was steven hill for a second.

doo-ran

AirForceHog

AirForceHog

AirForceHog

BradyHolzhauer

SteveInArk

Regardless of how you fill out your bracket sheet, you gotta "sort of " be pulling for the underdogs to beat Duke or NC.... great game Belmont...   
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Smokehouse

dang, I think this makes my pick of Duke losing game 2 less likely to happen, they'll be alert now.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Wild Bill Hog

Duke was sucking air big time.  Belmont wore them out physically, but didn't have the athletic ability to finish them off.  They played a great game and gave it all they had - didn't seem to be intimidated in the least.

AirForceHog

Quote from: SteveInArk on March 20, 2008, 09:32:07 pm
Regardless of how you fill out your bracket sheet, you gotta "sort of " be pulling for the underdogs to beat Duke or NC.... great game Belmont...   

What if your a Duke or UNC fan.

jkhamhog

Kirk Lazarus: I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: jkhamhog on March 20, 2008, 09:57:57 pm
That's him, Thanks! Would've loved to see them beat the Dukies.

Duke has a kid from Little Rock too, don't they?  Who is he?  Does anyone recall?

3kgthog

Coack K is kinda like Dean Smith. For all the talent both of them supposedly had/have they really haven't won that many national titles.

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Kevin Bacon

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: Kevin Bacon on March 20, 2008, 10:25:05 pm
Duke has a kid from Little Rock too, don't they?  Who is he?  Does anyone recall?

Found it.  He is not from LR but is from Melbourne, AR.  His name is Jordan Davidson.

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=22727&SPID=1845&DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=186181&Q_SEASON=2006

jkhamhog

Quote from: Kevin Bacon on March 20, 2008, 11:49:07 pm
Found it.  He is not from LR but is from Melbourne, AR.  His name is Jordan Davidson.

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=22727&SPID=1845&DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=186181&Q_SEASON=2006

The KATV Story mentioned him.  Said his brother walked on there as well a few years back.