Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NMSU will test our O-Line

Started by twistitup, September 27, 2017, 04:03:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

" they bring a variety of pressures, outside, inside, all downs, all schemes," Bielema said

...according to the article, Austin is part of the problem when it comes to protection....Get Rid Of The Ball

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-coach-bret-bielema-some-of-blame-for-sacks-falls-on-austin-allen
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

moses_007

Probably, but I see the greatest test is with our defensive line, linebackers and secondary.  If they complete a lot of passes, it's going to be a long day........

hogcard1964

I wish to hell he'd stop calling kids out by name in the press.

jacobp

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 27, 2017, 07:03:28 pm
I wish to hell he'd stop calling kids out by name in the press.
Oh stfu. Saying he held on to the ball too long a couple times isn't calling anyone out.

hogcard1964

Quote from: jacobp on September 27, 2017, 07:16:33 pm
Oh stfu. Saying he held on to the ball too long a couple times isn't calling anyone out.

That's not what he said.

rhames

This will be a close game at the end of the first quarter. Arkansas  begins to run away at half.

Ark 38 NMSU 14
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HardCore

Tulsa Union would test our line.....
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

swineology

twistitup

Quote from: rhames on September 27, 2017, 07:35:47 pm
This will be a close game at the end of the first quarter. Arkansas  begins to run away at half.

Ark 38 NMSU 14

I wish I was with you here  - I think it will be, at most, a 10 pt game....on edge until the middle of the 4th qtr

rhames

Quote from: twistitup on September 27, 2017, 07:52:24 pm

I wish I was with you here  - I think it will be, at most, a 10 pt game....on edge until the middle of the 4th qtr

It's possible.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hogcard1964

Good Lord, if this is a close game.

Muskliketusk

Their gonna get beat like they stole something, NMSU that it.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

twistitup

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 28, 2017, 04:28:13 am
Their gonna get beat like they stole something, NMSU that it.

I hope...will be there to watch it unfold.

hogfan14

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 27, 2017, 08:26:37 pm
Good Lord, if this is a close game.

They only lost to Arizona State by 6, who just beat Oregon.

It probably will be close for a while...but we should win comfortably when it's all said and done.

KennyForAD

Pigsknuckle Jr High would test our Oline, statistically dead last in P5

code red

Sick of people talking about Austin.  How many points did the offense score?  43?  He did his job.  Could he have made the throw that Kelly missed?  Yes.  The defense is the problem....that and throwing the ball too much.  Feed the rock to Williams....that boy can get it done.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

IronHog

Quote from: code red on September 28, 2017, 10:32:50 am
Sick of people talking about Austin.  How many points did the offense score?  43?  He did his job.  Could he have made the throw that Kelly missed?  Yes.  The defense is the problem....that and throwing the ball too much.  Feed the rock to Williams....that boy can get it done.

Well..... saying a kid is struggling isn't bashing. 
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.