Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FANONTHEHILL, a QB/QB coach question, please

Started by Con el Cerdos, October 02, 2017, 11:22:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Con el Cerdos

Since you are afforded the privileged of attending football practice, your comments and thoughts would be appreciated. 

How much development time (individual instruction/coaching) does the weekly practice schedule allow for tutoring the back-up QBs?  I ask because BB can seldom give the second team QB meaningful game snaps.

Particularly, referring to Cole Kelley, since he appears to be our starter for next year and it's apparent he is not ready for that job now.

Or will it be just spring and fall practice that he will have to get ready.

A second question just occurred to me that's meaningful as well.  Do you see/are you aware of any OL help (possible JC starters) in the 2018 recruiting class?  A yes or no answer will suffice, unless you are free to elaborate. 

Thank you.

FANONTHEHILL

Sorry, but can't and won't get into specifics about practices.  Coach is kind enough to let families attend and won't ever jeopardize that out of respect to him, the rest of the staff, and players.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 02, 2017, 11:50:57 am
Sorry, but can't and won't get into specifics about practices.  Coach is kind enough to let families attend and won't ever jeopardize that out of respect to him, the rest of the staff, and players.

Understood.  Thank you for responding.