Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange thing at the game yesterday

Started by Cracker, November 24, 2012, 11:50:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cracker

Okay, so I've been debating on posting this since I'm not one to start rumors, but seeing that there is more far fetched crap than this, I'll give it a go.

So yesterday during I believe the second quarter, a gentleman in all TCU gear walks in front of me going to his seat, and I mean hat, jacket, sweatpants, and the man even had purple shoes on. Anywho I found this odd, and I looked over to the guy next to me and asked him if he saw him, well we both laughed about how great a rumor this would be, well he came by again and got a good look at him and decided to do a little digging, well after discussing it with about 8 people on our row, we decided this man looked distinctively like this gentleman in this link.

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/tademy_tony00.html

And the insanity starts..........now.
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

Hogbrokerz

Quote from: RebelHog59 on November 24, 2012, 11:50:41 pm
Okay, so I've been debating on posting this since I'm not one to start rumors, but seeing that there is more far fetched crap than this, I'll give it a go.

So yesterday during I believe the second quarter, a gentleman in all TCU gear walks in front of me going to his seat, and I mean hat, jacket, sweatpants, and the man even had purple shoes on. Anywho I found this odd, and I looked over to the guy next to me and asked him if he saw him, well we both laughed about how great a rumor this would be, well he came by again and got a good look at him and decided to do a little digging, well after discussing it with about 8 people on our row, we decided this man looked distinctively like this gentleman in this link.

Why would he come dressed in TCU gear? Makes zero sense to me
Jack Bauer can strangle you with a cordless phone.

StreetThief99

Quote from: Shocktheman on September 25, 2010, 07:33:57 am
Guys Im outnumbered here at FOB Sharana. . .Taliban outside the wire and Bama fans inside!  Send Hogs fans with beer immediately!

Cracker

Quote from: Hogbrokerz on November 24, 2012, 11:54:38 pm
Why would he come dressed in TCU gear? Makes zero sense to me

Why would anyone come to the Ark/LSU game, dressed in all TCU gear?
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

LuckyGiraffe

He's a Jacksonville, AR native... maybe he just came to watch the game.

checkraiser88

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Hogbrokerz

Quote from: RebelHog59 on November 24, 2012, 11:55:50 pm

My point exactly, lol
Jack Bauer can strangle you with a cordless phone.

TrojanHog

And yet nobody took a cell phone picture of this mystery man...

Cracker

Quote from: LuckyGiraffe on November 24, 2012, 11:56:04 pm
He's a Jacksonville, AR native... maybe he just came to watch the game.

In all TCU attire. Seems right.

hit it.

Cale

Link says he's from Jacksonville, AR. Could just be a hog fan....
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

Cracker

Quote from: TrojanHog on November 24, 2012, 11:57:37 pm
And yet nobody took a cell phone picture of this mystery man...

We were going to when he came back by, but he never came back. He was there for maybe a quarter, if that.

hit it.

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: Cale on November 24, 2012, 11:58:08 pm
Link says he's from Jacksonville, AR. Could just be a hog fan....

In all TCU attire... seems right...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Cracker

Quote from: Matt_in_FYV on November 25, 2012, 12:01:18 am
Nope, this is about tops.  Or bottom.  Of the barrel.

Also, nice that you sorta called your own shot at the end there.

Just having fun with it. Passes the time and takes away from the anxiety of the actual matter at hand.

hit it.

Matt_in_FYV

Quote from: RebelHog59 on November 25, 2012, 12:02:34 am
Just having fun with it. Passes the time and takes away from the anxiety of the actual matter at hand.

Can't blame you for that.  If your point was to stir up these fellas who think they own the place, I say well played.

Cracker

Quote from: Matt_in_FYV on November 25, 2012, 12:03:54 am
Can't blame you for that.  If your point was to stir up these fellas who think they own the place, I say well played.

All this stuff fascinates me, it's not really stirring the pot, but just sharing a story that I don't really think carries a whole lot, but will still make you think that maybe there is something to it.

hit it.

The Great Hambino

It probably was him. He resigned from TCU last summer, and was replaced by Randy Shannon.

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Quote from: The Great Hambino on November 25, 2012, 12:12:04 am
It probably was him. He resigned from TCU last summer, and was replaced by Randy Shannon.
There ya go. Nothing to see here...move along. And now that you say that, that does make sense. Shannon was hired as LB coach

Cracker

Quote from: The Great Hambino on November 25, 2012, 12:12:04 am

Is he working anywhere else, or working another position at TCU?

hit it.

The Great Hambino

Quote from: RebelHog59 on November 25, 2012, 12:13:58 am
Is he working anywhere else, or working another position at TCU?

Duncanville High School near Dallas.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Probably scouting LSU for future possible bowl...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

CallThemHawgs!

fister

Quote from: RebelHog59 on November 24, 2012, 11:55:50 pm
There was a guy that came to the Arkansas/LSU game in LR in all TCU gear (minus the purple shoes and pants). Not sure why he did it either. He was too skinny to be Patterson and this was 2 years ago

jamie72921

I think you and your friend are dyslexic and the guy was actually wearing purple LSU gear.
Bless your heart

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on November 25, 2012, 12:27:09 am
Interesting none the less
IF...if...it is who he thinks it is he isn't even employed at TCU anymore...how is that interesting?

urkillnmesmalls

Just this...
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

HOGSWEAT

Tim Harris

Dark Helmet Hog

Ya know, cell phones have cameras now. They even work at games. Nifty little devices, huh?

El Puerco

I saw him too. Putple jacket said "LSU"

HAWGTILLTHEDIRT

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on November 25, 2012, 01:14:03 am
Just this...

lmao his old flute from his grand father was part of a bakers scaffold
HAWG TILL THE DIRT!!!!

MFG