Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anderson needs TIME

Started by All Bleed Red, January 15, 2013, 04:39:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Quote from: Smithian on January 17, 2013, 11:09:48 am
People used to say this was regularity during Pelphrey era and I would call it what it was; Not an Arkansas Razorback fan.

You're not a Razorback basketball fan. You're a bandwagoner when we're winning. There is a difference.
The crowd got into the game last night.  Sounded like it to me anyway.  Just need more blood in the water...

GuvHog

Quote from: All Bleed Red on January 17, 2013, 11:01:12 am
Just to clarify.  I did not in any way want to imply that making the tourny by year 5 is what we are looking for, that would be unacceptable for me.  Like several I think he needs to lead the team to NCAA tourny by year 3, and consistently after that.  I believe by year 5 we'll be a force again and CMA basketball will be in fully intact.  The games this year during the rebuild have been rough to watch though... especially recently.  I thought we played well and looked promising against Michigan, Oklahoma, and Syracuse.  But painfully disappointing and frustrating to watch Tex A&M and Auby.  We still have chance to make tourney this year, although pretty long shot..

I agree. Why should Mike be given 5 years when Pel was only given 4 years??? That smacks of favoritism to me.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!