Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog bulletin board material from Pete Carroll....

Started by AZHog, May 05, 2006, 05:23:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AZHog

Go to the Trojan Scout.com site, and read the summary of PC's dinner speech. It's pinned to the top of the free forum.

Although there are no details, obviously PC made fun of the Hogs and Cornhuskers:

"Here's an example of how he bonds with Trojan football fans. Pete began talking about how our opponents next fall will think we are down and that they have a shot – and then he appends the comment: I'm hoping we break their hearts. He talked about the first two games next year in humorous ways. I have chosen not to repeat his comments because I don't want to provide bulletin board quotes for our opponents. Let me just say that the entire room was in stitches."

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Pig Power

Can you blame them? What has Arkansas done lately? It will be hard for SC to get pumped up for team you dismantled in the first quarter LY. Besides , HDN is still coaching Arkansas, right?????  We are no more than a directional school for them.

PorkSoda

You don't go undefeated for as many games as USC did without having your team ready for every game.  however, I wouldn't mind pushing USC's losing streak to 2.  It will be interesting how USC reacts when we call the hogs at RSS after Mcfaddens first 80 yrd touchdown of the season.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

lyon98

I'm surprised there wasn't a question about Arkansas. After all, trojan fans voted 80-85 % as to the Arkansas game being most important.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

rzrbaxfan

We had our a$$es kicked 70-17.  If that doesn't motivate our players, Pete's comments won't light a fire under them.

TulsaHogFan

When did we become a joke of a football team?  Oh yea, thats right, 2003

Macgyver Hawg

Quote from: Fresh Legs on May 05, 2006, 09:12:16 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on May 05, 2006, 08:08:53 pm
When did we become a joke of a football team?  Oh yea, thats right, 2003

So what do you become when you are already a joke and then lose to Vandy at home?

Arkansas

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on May 05, 2006, 08:05:24 pm
We had our a$$es kicked 70-17.  If that doesn't motivate our players, Pete's comments won't light a fire under them.

You posted it before I could. Revenge had better be taken !

AZHog

starting about mid-season. That was just arrogance.

I hope that the Hogs beat the livin' cr@p out of the Condoms  >:( WPS!!