Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's almost graduation time!

Started by SSgt.HOG98, May 05, 2006, 12:01:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SSgt.HOG98

How long after grad night will it be before the Springdale men get to start working out on the HILL, and are they going to be in Summer school?

RebelHawg

They can start on the first day of summer school for the U of A.

SSgt.HOG98

Ross U (HDHF)

1st day is May 22nd.  I'm staying up here so if/when I see any of them I'll let ya know.

Donald Miller

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on May 05, 2006, 12:09:00 pm
1st day is May 22nd.  I'm staying up here so if/when I see any of them I'll let ya know.

Go to the gym in Springdale off the bypass you can see them all you want.

Ugly Uncle

Mike Irwin reported that Mitch would be enrolled and going by May 22. 

Please Mike, if I have quoted or stated your opinion wrong...correct me.  That is what I understood him to say.
Retired Radio Host

MrSpook1352

Is there any way one of you guys up in NWA could following them around and report back on their location on an hourly basis.  If you need to you could have them wear a tracking device.  The we could all closely watch these high school kids every day, all day long until the first snap.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: MrSpook1352 on May 05, 2006, 01:17:03 pm
Is there any way one of you guys up in NWA could following them around and report back on their location on an hourly basis.  If you need to you could have them wear a tracking device.  The we could all closely watch these high school kids every day, all day long until the first snap.

Just to followup on my previous post, I'm not going to stalk these kids or anything.  I was just offering to keep you guys updated on who's up here practicing, as I'll be living in the same building as many of them.  This is probably moot however, b/c I'm sure the media (or at least Mike here) will report on this. 

HoopS

Follow them like they followed the Florida staff that time.  Hide in the bushes with binoculars and get a phone so you can even give us up to the second updates. 

mikeirwin

Quote from: uglyuncle on May 05, 2006, 12:11:43 pm
Mike Irwin reported that Mitch would be enrolled and going by May 22. 

Please Mike, if I have quoted or stated your opinion wrong...correct me.  That is what I understood him to say.
That is the plan as I understood it a few weeks ago. Plans can change so it's not written in stone. Guess we'll find out when they have that first summer workout.
If Mitch wants to start I assume he'll be there and I assume he wants to start.
There are a lot of assumptions in this post. ;D

PigMan

Perhaps we could rummage through their garbage on pickup day and find out what they have been eating.  "Ah yah on that...."

PigMan

Believe Coach Malzahn said Mr. Mustain and Mr. Williams would be here around the 22nd of May. Can you feel that new page into a new chapter beginning to turn?  Yes!!

MrSpook1352

Yes. Lord! Brother Malzahn and Elders Mustain and Williams will cast out the demons and make the lame to seem cool.  Can I hear an amen?

SSgt.HOG98

PigPusher

May 05, 2006, 08:41:27 pm #14 Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 08:44:05 pm by PigPusher
Quote from: MrSpook1352 on May 05, 2006, 04:02:18 pm
Yes. Lord! Brother Malzahn and Elders Mustain and Williams will cast out the demons and make the lame to seem cool.  Can I hear an amen?

Just as a matter of interest were you around when they pulled an intramural quarterback off the flag football team at Arkansas to play with our Hogs? It happened a very short time ago.  Mr. Rutledge actually played in one of our games with very little practice. Why? Well, all the other QB's were junk or hurt.  Thinking back on that makes the thing that is happening with Mitch and Damian is indeed seem like heaven sent. Yes sir it sure does. You damn right, AMEN!
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

MrSpook1352

That proves once and for all that Mustain is the Messiah.  How could anyone doubt it now.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: MrSpook1352 on May 05, 2006, 09:59:49 pm
That proves once and for all that Mustain is the Messiah.  How could anyone doubt it now.

Yep you're a

MrSpook1352

No, sometimes it will come in the form of smart-aleck questions like yours.  But keep 'em coming, because they're really informative.

CiriusPorker

I thought tthis was gonna be a thread congratulating all graduating students on here...college and high school..

so let me be the first..

Congratulations Seniors!

Congratulations Graduates!

MrSpook1352

Quote from: Fresh Legs on May 05, 2006, 11:53:42 pm
Quote from: MrSpook1352 on May 05, 2006, 11:50:26 pm
No, sometimes it will come in the form of smart-aleck questions like yours.  But keep 'em coming, because they're really informative.

Well I have much more of a body of work to go on than you do.  You made 3 posts in this thread out of 16 replies (at the time) and not a single one of them contained a piece of information. 

Then don't worry too much about my posts.  If you're proud of your "body of work" (and I'll admit you should be, because you're obviously knowledgable), that's fine.  But this is a message board for people to express an opinion.  I think MM is being hyped too much for someone who won't be enrolled for another 2 weeks.  You don't?  Or you think someone else is right for thinking so? That's fine.  You're entitled to your opinion.  I've been a fan for almost 40 years and have seen several saviours.  None of them got us to the promised land.  MM may, but I doubt he'll do it by the end of this year.  I've also seen coach Broyles treated badly when he had his down years and then come back with a good year (Cotton Bowl after 3 down years in a row when the Cotton Bowl still meant something).  If my posts aren't to your liking - I don't mind.  I like your posts even if I sometimes don't agree with them.  And sometimes I do agree. (For instance you posted one tonight regarding looking at all 8 years of HDN's record that is right on.)  Bottom line - I'll express my opinion and enjoy yours and everyone else's. 

MrSpook1352

I like your .02 just fine.  And I don't doubt your interest in the fine art of being a smart aleck.  Don't stop.  I enjoy being the target as much as being the smart aleck.  As to information - I'll let those who are closer to Fayetteville get the inside scoop, but I won't stop questioning information that comes from sources that aren't directly identified and I won't stop questioning opinion that's offered as fact.  I will contribute the opinion of someone whose first opportunity to see a game live was the "Archie Who?" Sugar Bowl.  I still remember thinking I'm seeing Bill Burnett and Bill Montgomery in person.  (It hadn't been that long before that I'd only seen them on tv.)  I've seen the program on the mountain top and I've seen it in the ditch.  And the hogs have survived both.  Hog nation will survive because people like to spend early morning hours fussing about the freshmen and remembering the first time they were actually in the same stadium with their heroes.

HoopS

Well, I like both of you smart-aleck's posts.

I echo your statement Fresh about choosing to be excited about MM and co rather than complaining about things we can't change.

Ok, you may continue.