Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grills at baum stadium

Started by holman24, May 05, 2006, 10:31:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holman24

Not sure this goes in mmqb but here goes:  I am going to the game on Sun and I was wondering how many grills are there in the outfield and how soon should I get there to get one of them?

HogISH™

4 -5 i think but you better get there 2 1/2 hours before the game and get in line. gates open 2 hours before game. typically there is a large number of people waiting when they open.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

holman24

pork and mindy

You definetly need to be there in line at the hog pen gate when the gates open 2 hours before opening pitch. There are more like 7-8 grills, but it's pretty much a mad dash to claim them as soon as people get there. Often times even if you don't get one, the people that get the grills right away go ahead and use them right off, so your next bet would be to ask someone with a grill if you can have it when they're done.

hawg23

we get there early for grills..but if u just have burgers and stuff thats quick they will work with you...everytime i have used a grill i have traded off with someone else...its a LONG game ..(dont forget the COLORED CUPS for he beer)
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"