Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Father’s illness leads to lineman’s transfer (Article)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, May 05, 2006, 10:26:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Sophomore defensive end Zach Snider is transferring from Arkansas to Tulsa to be closer to his ill father. Snider's father, Greg, has cancer. The family lives in Jenks, a Tulsa suburb.

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

oldfart

Good luck to Zak...  and prayers for his father ...  wish he would have stayed but one cant blame him for this

zwhogfan

I agree, it was a tough situation. If it were me, I probably would have done the same.

RebelHawg

Zach is a great guy. I hope the best for him and his entire family

casken

Paltry issues aside, prayers to ZS and his family.  He obviously has his priorities in order.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Swino

Good luck to Zach, he is going to a school with a better HC than the one he has now.

10thPlanet

Prayers for Zach's family...I hope Zach has loads of success at TU.

Doug

As someone who just lost 2 relatives in 28 hours (yesterday and today), my heart goes to Zach.  The rest of you people that derailed this thread, go post your drivel in the trash can.  Keep this on topic.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I didn't think mine was whiney Douglas, any more than Swinos.

That was my sentiment.  When it comes to family, and illness, that is not the time to pick fights.  My condolences to anyone dealing with cancer/illness in their family including Douglas, and Zach.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Douglas on May 05, 2006, 06:26:34 pm
As someone who just lost 2 relatives in 28 hours (yesterday and today), my heart goes to Zach.  The rest of you people that derailed this thread, go post your drivel in the trash can.  Keep this on topic.

Condolences to you and your family Douglas, and best wishes to Zach and his family.  Hope he does well at TU.