Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When can we expect season tickets to arrive?

Started by nesjunk, December 27, 2017, 03:45:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nesjunk

I can't remember.  I couldn't find anything on the web with a specific date.  Somebody please help me out.  Thanks.

BroyledNutts

They usually arrive around the first week of February (for me) ... some years a little earlier, but usually about 2 wks before opening weekend.

SPAL

nesjunk

No, I buy them from a season ticket holder every year.  He keeps his priority and I get great seats. 😁

hillbilly

Just got an e-mail that said my season tickets should be here today!

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: hillbilly on January 19, 2018, 10:16:38 am
Just got an e-mail that said my season tickets should be here today!

Me too, and since you will only be able to use yours 20% of the time, I'll just pick yours up too

WB2

When you hit homeruns, you don't have to run as hard.

BroyledNutts

Just got mine a minute ago ... It's officially baseball season ...

WOO PIG ....

UofA🐗Alumna

I received our season tickets today. However, I didn't receive our priority parking pass.

Does anyone know if the pass is supposed to come with the tickets or will the parking pass be mailed separately?

BLS50

I got mine late this afternoon.....parking pass was with my tickets.  Go Hogs!   

Knot2brite

I hate braggarts ...some of us love too far and have those jobs that do not allow us to travel to see the Hogs play..I tried like everything to get a job up there this last spring and summer but I didn't ...guess as long as the watchespn app is working on the phone I will get to see the games at least ...when I am not working
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

hogfan14

Got mine today, nice clear Razorback bag came with it. First time season ticket holder.

nesjunk

It took me 25 years to get back.  Never give up!

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: UofA🐗Alumna on January 19, 2018, 06:33:49 pm
I received our season tickets today. However, I didn't receive our priority parking pass.

Does anyone know if the pass is supposed to come with the tickets or will the parking pass be mailed separately?

Better call and check on it.  Our parking pass came with the tickets on Friday.