Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NO TO NORVELL

Started by Hogindasticks, December 03, 2017, 09:20:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

Gave up 62  and you still want this dude....incredible.

rwspear

RazorPiggie

Hire someone so you disappear.

WPS007

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 09:20:24 pm
it was MULTIPLE OTs
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

3dawghawg

You must not have watched that game or any other Memphis games

online-with-swine

62 in 2 overtime's.  Btw, say yes to Norvell.  He will get a bang up defensive coordinator and be good to go.

Hogindasticks

You cant win like that in the SEC

Arkansas Fan

Joe_Shmo

Yep...you should always base your coaching hire on the amount of points they gave up in the last game they coached.

brenthog

You want Morris, his defense gave up more ppg?

JONAS

HogCommander

The guy is young and full of energy.  We could use some offensive production.  He is going to hire a very good defensive coordinator.  It is either him or Chad Morris.  We want Norvell!

Hog N Bama

Beat it party spoiler  >:(

forrest city joe

Yes to Norvell. he scored 55 points.

razorhog3

Fools abound

ipigsooie

Well thought out thread. Nice job. Hogville needs one of those magic blower whistles like people with DWIs get to start their cars. Wait.....nevermind. This post wouldn't have been posted.

checkraiser88

Man, the Norvell crew certainly mopped him up on that one

CattleCorn

delet your account

jrulz83

You can't say no to Norvell and not get destroyed. We dodged the Gus cult but are adopting a new one...
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Roaringboar

To UCF, one of the best offenses in the country right now.....sure they didn't have a great schedule, but they statisically were one of the best teams to beat, which is why their coach is now at the helm of a Power-5 school....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Hogindasticks

This is the reason we will never have a decent team ar Arkansas...too many inbred idiots

Hollywood_HOGan45

Yes! More uneducated Durr durr no defense! You kaned play that thur stahl in day SEC. we gitn ready to give em 63 points a game with this coach. Durr Durr

Hogindasticks

Watch what happens to UCF in their bowl game.

Graybeard

It's like some of you don't know what a DC is and that at a school with a lot more money you can hire a much better DC. Call me crazy but I'll take the coach with the second best scoring offense in the country and take that extra Gus money and get a great DC.

rwspear

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 09:27:16 pm
Watch what happens to UCF im their bowl game.

what are you doing in their bowl game?

pigmania

If No to Norvell, then a double hell NO to Morris!

checkraiser88

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 03, 2017, 09:27:16 pm
Watch what happens to UCF im their bowl game.

I think they'll beat Auburn to be honest..

Hogindasticks

TexasRazorback

I have a bad feeling we are about to end up with norvell unfortunately. I really wish we would go get venables but I will not be happy if we end up with norvell

BartIV

Couple problems with Norvell. 2 years coaching experience Memphis. Won with someone else's players. Haven't seen what his recruits can do. Never rebuilt a program (I said same thing about Bret when hired, and I got ridiculed on here), this is the sec, defense (this is the sec), but if this is the best we can do, beggars can't be choosers.

cosmodrum

Let's hire Bielema because he beat the darn out of Nebraska in the big 10 championship
Go away, batin'

JONAS

PharmacistHog

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on December 03, 2017, 09:23:20 pm
You don't like playing for confrench championships and 10 games? Got it.

Ummmmmmmm, nevermind.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Pig in the Pokey

You are probably just a salty TBE fan who's team scored a measly 7 points smfh. YOU CANT WIN SCORING 7 POINTS!!!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

JONAS

Quote from: BartIV on December 03, 2017, 09:28:51 pm
Couple problems with Norvell. 2 years coaching experience Memphis. Won with someone else's players. Haven't seen what his recruits can do. Never rebuilt a program (I said same thing about Bret when hired, and I got ridiculed on here), this is the sec, defense (this is the sec), but if this is the best we can do, beggars can't be choosers.

He's playing a lot of his recruits.

lumphog

DUDE!!! Really ? You don't think he'd get an SEC caliber DC "IF" he was in the SEC ???
Use some common sense!!!!!! HIRE THE MAN!!!!! They're FOOLS if they don't He's a better coach than Gus the Snake!!!!

Smashmouth2004

Do any of the Norvell supporters know anything about football or just love pictures of a college kid with a cornrow hairdo?

Hogindasticks

Little high school coach in memphis aint gonna cut it

NotSoFastMyFriend

If you aren't Team Kiffin then you need to get woke. No thanks to all these assistant coach names and head coaches with zero power five experience. Kiffin ticks all the boxes to be nationally relevant and WIN RIGHT NOW.

Pig in the Pokey

he's more than ready , you are showing your ignorance right now.

King Kong

I'm Kiffin guy.

But Norvell over Morris every day of the week

cosmodrum

Except for that part where his recruits also played. Never mind, I always forget how dumb you are. We'll hire a coach and you'll go away until the next coaching search, like you always do.
Go away, batin'

Matt Burks

Do research first off -- Here's the thing about Fuente that people may not realize. Before Paxton came in as his qb, he wanted to change his offense. He then spent 3 days with Arizona State Offensive Coordinator Mike Norvell learning Norvell's offense. Fuente went back to Memphis, changed his offense off what he learned from Norvell and then became the hot name among college coaches.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 09:30:10 pm
he's more than ready , you are showing your ignorance right now.

Ignore that clown.
Go away, batin'

BartIV

Quote from: lumphog on December 03, 2017, 09:29:34 pm
DUDE!!! Really ? You don't think he'd get an SEC caliber DC "IF" he was in the SEC ???
Use some common sense!!!!!! HIRE THE MAN!!!!! They're FOOLS if they don't He's a better coach than Gus the Snake!!!!
Did Bret get a SEC caliber DC, how will this guy? Please explain.

lumphog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 09:29:28 pm
You are probably just a salty TBE fan who's team scored a measly 7 points smfh. YOU CANT WIN SCORING 7 POINTS!!!!
They oughta make these guys take a Football IQ Test before they can start a thread

Hogindasticks

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 09:29:28 pm

As you saw....he cant win scoring 55

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Smashmouth2004 on December 03, 2017, 09:29:37 pm
Do any of the Norvell supporters know anything about football or just love pictures of a college kid with a cornrow hairdo?
I would use that photo of him in college against him in recruiting. Sell it as cultural appropriation. Centennials would eat it up.

HogPharmer

Would you take Scott Frost?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.