Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peyton Hillis????? Is he not on the team anymore??? Why doesn't he stand

Started by Tusk-n-Porker, December 03, 2006, 07:06:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusk-n-Porker

on the sidelines like injured players on every other team?  I don't know what is going on with him but all the signs point to something more than an injury.  I mean if he is hurt which I don't doubt, why would he not want to go to atl. and be there for his teamates???  :razorback:
"Heart and effort are overated, talent wins 99% of football games"

Whole Hog Half Ham ARKANSAS by Damn!!!!

SPAL

defcoach

I agree, I think there is more to this story than we are hearing.

cmakrzrbak

Officially on the "didn't make the trip to Atlanta and will never be seen in a Hog uni again" list.

Next time you see Hillis, it'll be at the combine.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

HogHillbilly

Quote from: Tusk-n-Porker on December 03, 2006, 07:06:25 am
on the sidelines like injured players on every other team?  I don't know what is going on with him but all the signs point to something more than an injury.  I mean if he is hurt which I don't doubt, why would he not want to go to atl. and be there for his teamates???  :razorback:

He knew we would lose..................Rumor is, he is off the team already................He's upset with the way Nutt used him this year
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

vol_in_ar

Could have used him to catch those punts.

Even with a thigh bruise, he could have at least made smarter decisons..

pseudorabies

jimmur74

Now Now Now,  Yall  Lighten up on Peyton.  He has been trying to get him a 10 point buck the last few week out at his Deer Camp.  Thats where he was last and this week while his team was fighting their guts out to win.   and BTW he was signing Autographs, this from a very reliable source, Yeah ...we need him back ASAP wouldnt you agree? Great team guy that he is

hogs25

Quote from: pseudorabies on December 03, 2006, 07:50:47 am
Hillis wanted to go to Atlanta but was denied.

I know that that's what was said but you got to think by looking at it now that there's more to it than that.  You know, you can still drive to Atlanta.  But then again where there's smoke, there's usually fire.  Thank you Nutt, you've ruined another one.

PorcineSublime

Don't even bother pseudo, I fought this crap last night and people are just hellbent on Peyton Hillis being the scapegoat for all that is wrong with AR FB. He is selfish, a quitter,duck hunter, deer hunter,______ fill in the blank. For goodness sake people, he was not ALLOWED to go to Atlanta(?injury?). Likely there is more to the story, but lets wait to hear it before we go hunting a cross and some nails. OK, now I went got myself worked up again. WPS.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Tusk-n-Porker

denied by who?  why would he be denied a trip to atl.  He is a Razorback isnt he?........Just another guy who is going to be a great pro and won't support his college team bcause he couldn't get along with the coach.......really its not Peytons fault..his freshmen season we were pumping him like he was going to win a Heisman trophy, now we just want him to block and catch a few balls....its hard to make 18 yr. kids understand their roles sometimes... they confuse easily...it takes a great coach to keep everyone on the same page..

hogstorm

Quote from: HogHillbilly on December 03, 2006, 07:46:54 am

He knew we would lose..................Rumor is, he is off the team already................He's upset with the way Nutt used him this year
He is just being selfish and no one can argue with that.  He always seemed like he was maybe selfish from the things he said but now theres no doubt.  Even if Nutt had him 3rd string waterboy he still should have supported his teammates and helped any way he could.  Interesting he dissapeared about the time the McFadden for Heisman talk really got going.  I think if he had been a bigger man we probably would have won the LSU game and maybe even the Florida game.  So i guess Mr. Hillis you did what you wanted - you punished your teammates, your coaches, and your fans for your being selfish.

hogs25

Quote from: jimmur74 on December 03, 2006, 07:52:21 am
Now Now Now,  Yall  Lighten up on Peyton.  He has been trying to get him a 10 point buck the last few week out at his Deer Camp.  Thats where he was last and this week while his team was fighting their guts out to win.   and BTW he was signing Autographs, this from a very reliable source, Yeah ...we need him back ASAP wouldnt you agree? Great team guy that he is

Well you tell Mr. Hillis that some of his family member were sure down on him by not going to Atlanta last night at that wedding.  Not to mention all of his families closest friends down here in SEA were pretty upset too as well as the other 300 people there.  Hillis is not too fond of at the moment and supposely Hillis got jealous when his cousin killed a monster down there.  Good Luck!

cmakrzrbak

Quote from: hogs25 on December 03, 2006, 08:05:23 am
Now Now Now,  Yall  Lighten up on Peyton.  He has been trying to get him a 10 point buck the last few week out at his Deer Camp.  Thats where he was last and this week while his team was fighting their guts out to win.   and BTW he was signing Autographs, this from a very reliable source, Yeah ...we need him back ASAP wouldnt you agree? Great team guy that he is

Well you tell Mr. Hillis that some of his family member were sure down on him by not going to Atlanta last night at that wedding.  Not to mention all of his families closest friends down here in SEA were pretty upset too as well as the other 300 people there.  Hillis is not too fond of at the moment and supposely Hillis got jealous when his cousin killed a monster down there.  Good Luck!

You guys are tough to understand.

Let me get this straight, Hillis' cousin killed a monster at a wedding in Seatle last night?  He was giving autographs to family members?

Hillis got sick of Nutt, pure and simple.  Quit calling the guy selfish.  How they've (Nutt et al) spun this thing in to a seson ending thigh bruise is beyond comprehension.

Philip Lynott

Tusk-n-Porker

Quote from: cmakrzrbak on December 03, 2006, 08:11:11 am
Quote from: hogs25 on December 03, 2006, 08:05:23 am
Now Now Now,  Yall  Lighten up on Peyton.  He has been trying to get him a 10 point buck the last few week out at his Deer Camp.  Thats where he was last and this week while his team was fighting their guts out to win.   and BTW he was signing Autographs, this from a very reliable source, Yeah ...we need him back ASAP wouldnt you agree? Great team guy that he is

You guys are tough to understand.

Let me get this straight, Hillis' cousin killed a monster at a wedding in Seatle last night?  He was giving autographs to family members?

Hillis got sick of Nutt, pure and simple.  Quit calling the guy selfish.  How they've (Nutt et al) spun this thing in to a seson ending thigh bruise is beyond comprehension.

that is frickin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have a source that was at the wedding in seatle and he said Hillis' cousin killed the monster that was hiding in the Bride and Grooms closet minutes before Peyton arrived to slay the beast.....

hoghearted

The 'jockstraps' have no defense of their hero, so they are using the strategy of diverting the blame to someone else.  "The best defense is a good offense" approach. Character assassination at its finest. The Clintonistas and Carville perfected the technique.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Arkiebrian

We sure missed him last night. 

Buck Ocean

Modern day Shawn Andrews.  Amazing the steps that Hillis is following.  Next its gonna be an agent.  Give it about 2 1/2 weeks.
Think like a Jedi

Ashdownpanther

It's kind of hard to say a guy is not a team player, when he played the end of his freshman year with a broken back.  How easily we forget the argument between his parents and Nutt, when Peyton came back early and risked a career ending other injury when his back wasn't healed.  He came back and played then and got lied to by his coach, why should he not expect the same thing now?  Would you risk your career on Houston's word??? I wouldn't.

cmakrzrbak

Quote from: Buck Ocean on December 03, 2006, 08:25:15 am
Modern day Shawn Andrews.  Amazing the steps that Hillis is following.  Next its gonna be an agent.  Give it about 2 1/2 weeks.

Didn't Andrews do this in '03?  Wouldn't he be a "modern day" Shawn Andrews too?  Hillis may just be doing whats best for him, but I'm willing to bet that it's Nutt et al that are responsible for this util I see proof otherwise.

Philip Lynott

WilsonHog

cmakrzrbak

Philip Lynott

jimmur74

hillis went deer hunting.. was at the seer camp for certain the last two weekends maybe 3 and thats no joke