Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Absolutely disappointed! Where is the support for this football team??

Started by jaredkr, November 29, 2006, 08:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredkr

I am currently a college student at Oklahoma State, but I have always been a razorback at heart! I can't believe the posts I read on this website! Oklahoma State is 6-6 this year, and are still optimistic about everything! Yet, when I read about Arkansas on this website, you would think they are going winless this year! I'm only 23 years old, and I can say this season and the first 8 games of 1999 are the best I can remember, and I am thrilled to be 10-2 going in the SEC CG! But all I hear on these posts are , "how Arkansas needs a new coach," or "Peyton Hillis is a quitter!" I really hope no recruit or potential future coach ever looks at this site, simply because the negativity on here is overwhelming! People need to quit dreaming of winning 10 games a year,every year,at Arkansas, because it hasn't happened in my 23 years! Regardless of what happens in the next few games, this year has definitely been a great year to be a Razorback! Until another person is our head coach, I support HDN, and I support Peyton Hillis!
I am Ray Finkel

Albert Einswine

We love this team!   We need a new coach.   

See how that works?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

SPAL

no offense....but we are no Oklahoma state. If we were on that level, we would be giddy about being 6-6. However, we have higher expectations than that and the real hog fans on this board, the ones who dont have their heads in the sand, believe the man doin the coaching has an ego that wont allow us to consistently be a a 10 win team.

itstimeyouleaveNutt

Its ok to not support HDN but still support everything else about the program, which most people on here do. We are happy about this season, alot of us just feel like the weakest link in the program is undoubtly our disaster of a headcoach
I called some good plays today didn't I Chuck?!?

loserhog3-7

Houston Nutt is giving the team all the support it needs. Ask him.

Tony Clifton

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 29, 2006, 08:24:15 pm
the real hog fans on this board, the ones who dont have their heads in the sand, believe the man doin the coaching has an ego that wont allow us to consistently be a a 10 win team.
I think you're a bit out of line there.

LSUFan

Quote from: jaredkr on November 29, 2006, 08:21:36 pm
I am currently a college student at Oklahoma State, but I have always been a razorback at heart! I can't believe the posts I read on this website! Oklahoma State is 6-6 this year, and are still optimistic about everything! Yet, when I read about Arkansas on this website, you would think they are going winless this year! I'm only 23 years old, and I can say this season and the first 8 games of 1999 are the best I can remember, and I am thrilled to be 10-2 going in the SEC CG! But all I hear on these posts are , "how Arkansas needs a new coach," or "Peyton Hillis is a quitter!" I really hope no recruit or potential future coach ever looks at this site, simply because the negativity on here is overwhelming! People need to quit dreaming of winning 10 games a year,every year,at Arkansas, because it hasn't happened in my 23 years! Regardless of what happens in the next few games, this year has definitely been a great year to be a Razorback! Until another person is our head coach, I support HDN, and I support Peyton Hillis!

Houston, is that you?

parithog

Rooka

Sow’sEar

I love being a member of this board, however, if anyone thinks that the members of this board are representative of the Hog fans in general they are mistaken.

fu-man-soo

if you are such a true razorback what why in the world would you go to ok state.  go away

Porkatarian

Quote from: Lulu Hog on November 29, 2006, 08:28:41 pm
I love being a member of this board, however, if anyone thinks that the members of this board are representative of the Hog fans in general they are mistaken.

Perhaps a majority of Razorback fans are fead up with Nutt's antics.  That may be why Chuck Barrett and Rich Shafer have to defend him on a daily basis.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

T-Bag Hawg

Ark fan at OSU?  hmmm...  who else loved the helmet, but went to OSU?
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

Juicemeister

no offense....but we are no Oklahoma state. If we were on that level, we would be giddy about being 6-6.

Quote from: fumansoo
if you are such a true razorback what why in the world would you go to ok state.  go away

These are the two dumbest things I've read on this board. Come on, show some class.

parithog

T-Bag Hawg

Bustahog

Quote from: fu-man-soo on November 29, 2006, 08:29:08 pm

It seems that's where you go when you love the Helmet.

007 License To Squeal

Everyone here supports the players.  We just think they deserve a real coach.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

T-Bag Hawg

Golfer

Quote from: itstimeyouleaveNutt on November 29, 2006, 08:25:33 pm
Its ok to not support HDN but still support everything else about the program, which most people on here do. We are happy about this season, alot of us just feel like the weakest link in the program is undoubtly our disaster of a headcoach

If he is such a disaster, then how could the team win 10 games?  That doesn't indicate anyone on the team/coaching staff is a disaster, but that is just me.

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: Golfer on November 29, 2006, 08:37:25 pm

If he is such a disaster, then how could the team win 10 games?  That doesn't indicate anyone on the team/coaching staff is a disaster, but that is just me.

Talent and talent alone...not the anemic offense he lets Gus run.   So, yes, it is just you.

Shaquille O-squeal

Golfer

Quote from: T-Bag Hawg on November 29, 2006, 08:38:38 pm

Talent and talent alone...not the anemic offense he lets Gus run.   So, yes, it is just you.

If it is only talent, then why doesn't Texas win a national championship every year? And what about Notre Dame, etc.  and no, I don't think it is just ME.

010HogFan

Quote from: LSUFan on November 29, 2006, 08:27:02 pm

Houston, is that you?

Nope, its Testis.
;)

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: Golfer on November 29, 2006, 08:41:30 pm

If it is only talent, then why doesn't Texas win a national championship every year? And what about Notre Dame, etc.  and no, I don't think it is just ME.

then explain it to me genius...how did we win 10 games?  McFadden have any part?  Is he talented?
Yes it is just you

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: 010HogFan on November 29, 2006, 08:42:07 pm
Quote from: LSUFan on November 29, 2006, 08:27:02 pm

Houston, is that you?

Nope, its Testis.
;)

i think he is posting under "the legend"

SPAL

Quote from: Juicemeister on November 29, 2006, 08:33:27 pm
no offense....but we are no Oklahoma state. If we were on that level, we would be giddy about being 6-6.

These are the two dumbest things I've read on this board. Come on, show some class.

so we are on the same level as OSU and should water down our expectations?....is that what you meant to say?

Golfer

Quote from: T-Bag Hawg on November 29, 2006, 08:43:07 pm

then explain it to me genius...how did we win 10 games?  McFadden have any part?  Is he talented?
Yes it is just you

Where in my post did I say that we didn't have great talent? But doesn't Texas have great talent EVERY year? But they don't always win 10 games.  So that would indicate that coaching has to have some effect on a talented team, and I think we have a good coaching staff including the head coach. 

Shaquille O-squeal

hog_fan

Many of us support the team but not NUTT.

Dugann

Players we support! A change in coaching we want! To beat Florida u bet your Okie State arse!  To deal with the drama and crap that we had to go throught and that yet to come out no way! Go hogs, and after HDN don't go away mad .....just go away.....Sweed, let me introduce to my frind the sweed.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: Golfer on November 29, 2006, 08:45:51 pm
Quote from: T-Bag Hawg on November 29, 2006, 08:43:07 pm

Yes it is just you

Where in my post did I say that we didn't have great talent? But doesn't Texas have great talent EVERY year? But they don't always win 10 games.  So that would indicate that coaching has to have some effect on a talented team, and I think we have a good coaching staff including the head coach. 

Our head coach sux....do you not realize that?   If Gus had total control, I believe we would have whipped LSU...USC we probably still would have lost.

fu-man-soo

Quote from: Juicemeister on November 29, 2006, 08:33:27 pm

you think that is dumber than having the name juicemeister? you are one classy guy thanks

RazorRaider

Quote from: Tony Clifton on November 29, 2006, 08:25:59 pm
the real hog fans on this board, the ones who dont have their heads in the sand, believe the man doin the coaching has an ego that wont allow us to consistently be a a 10 win team.
I think you're a bit out of line there.

I think he hit the nail on the head. Nutt is an eogmaniac that holds this program back.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?