Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 02:18:24 am

Nutts last year

Started by dbaileyway7, November 04, 2006, 10:28:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaileyway7

HDN let it be known tonight this was going to be his last year at the UofA, thank god, by pulling a 7-0 QB for throwing an interception. He has a history of sacrificing QB's if you hadn't noticed. Mitch now losses a year he could have sit back and learned but was told by Nutt he was ready.  Robert Johnson is just another  example.
      I wish we as fans could pull the coach for being a Dumba$$ at clock management. What a F__KING JOKE!   GO HOGS GO!

Hogvious

Watch it or this might be labelled as the third dumbest post of the night.  Stop trying to look at things without rose colored glasses, please.
  Nolan was right.

hogfansince1964

I see no reason why Nutt won't be here next season.  Nutt bashers had best get used to the idea.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Rison Tradition on November 04, 2006, 10:29:35 pm
Nutt will be here next year..and Gus..not HDN benched MM

Really??  You already got a phone call from someone on the sideline??  Cuz during the telecast, they asked Nutt why HE benched Mustain, and he said because he wanted to go with someone with more experience. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

GoHogsGo470

I wish we could pull posters for being dumbasses.

mykidsdad

You have got to be kidding! There is no way that he was benched by Gus. That move was all HDN. He "called that play brotha".

LeadHog

The Snatch

Quote from: dubyacee on November 04, 2006, 10:31:10 pm

Really??  You already got a phone call from someone on the sideline??  Cuz during the telecast, they asked Nutt why HE benched Mustain, and he said because he wanted to go with someone with more experience. 

How does Dick have more experience? Mustain has played in more games than Dick.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: hogfansince1964 on November 04, 2006, 10:31:01 pm
I see no reason why Nutt won't be here next season.  Nutt bashers had best get used to the idea.

I think it's vice versa.  I can't see a reason for Nutt to be here.  He is already losing his most prized possession, sole attention of the media.  He has lost that this year to the HS coach and true freshman who have literally saved this season from being a complete and total disaster.  Look at it this way, would we be 8-1 (5-0) without Gus or Mitch??  NO.  Would we still have those records without Nutter Butter??  YES!!!!!!  Get used to the idea that Jimmy Sexton is trying right now to get him at least an interview with someone, and if he succeeds in getting him an interview, he better get the job, cause there are no more free passes in JFB's office. 

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: The Snatch on November 04, 2006, 10:33:40 pm

I didn't say he did, Nutt did.  I think Mustain, who is 8-0 as a starter, has more than Dick, who is 2-2. 

The Snatch

Quote from: dubyacee on November 04, 2006, 10:35:16 pm
Quote from: The Snatch on November 04, 2006, 10:33:40 pm

I didn't say he did, Nutt did.  I think Mustain, who is 8-0 as a starter, has more than Dick, who is 2-2. 

I was referring to Nutt's comments.

werehog

It is really stretching it to call Mitch's brief appearance today a start. Casey Dick QBed this win, brutha!

Factual Fiction

Quote from: LeadHog on November 04, 2006, 10:32:45 pm
Wow, I thought we won?

We did but some can't take the fact that they were "Dick Slapped".............8 and 1..................................and Mitch is still 8-0 as a starter..............so quit whining and call the Hawgs and drown out Rocky Top........................................