Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 11:36:46 pm

$20 to park at WMS

Started by Immensehog, October 29, 2006, 09:19:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ConwayHog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 29, 2006, 11:40:27 pm
I've parked and tailgated for years over in the area that was taken away by the expansion of UAMS so Saturday was my first golf course experience. My God there was a mess everywhere after the game. My bunch put our trash in two big garbage bags unlike so many who had beer cans, trash, ect... all over the place. I was appalled at how much litter was left unbagged. Especially in the $60 per spot reserved area. Is that normal or was this some big revolt against the new parking rules and $20 per car price tag ?

WMS needs to also put some big trash bins at various spots as well as numerous 55 gallon barrels. I would like to think that would encourage people to not make a mess. Then again there seemed to be a bunch of people there with no intention of going to the game. Maybe they trashed all the bagged up litter during the game. Or is this the usual mess on the golf course. Shameful none the less  :-[

It looks the same after every game that I leave.  This is just our second year at WMS and I don't tailgate on the golfcourse but walking back to the car looked no different to me. 

94 Hawg

Last game i attended @ WMS was vs Misstake last year. The crowd wasn't as large but I don't recall nearly as much trash either.
Last night was awful, no excuse for it.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

chiefsfan

having been to all Little Rock, Fayetville and Jonesboro.   I have but one comment to make.    Fayetville wants to sell eastern Arkansas to Mississippi.    Jonesboro wants to sell western Arkansas to Oklahoma.   Central Arkansas wants to seceede and form its own personal state.   Well actually  all want to do that

We live in the same state, and none of us want anything to do with each other...  there's only one way to settle this.    Just remember that paper beats rock, scissors beats paper, and rock beats scissors
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

10thPlanet

Quote from: Immensehog on October 29, 2006, 09:52:39 pm
So you really wanna keep Clarksville?
AWESOME, I say. HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

hawggolfer

some friends of our that moved here from missou bought season tickets with us this year to the fayetteville game and they have had a blast.  They decided to go to a LR game and sat was the the day.. they stayed at the hilton on University and while at the game or that night after the game.. someone broke into their car did a buttload of damage.    They don't ever want to go back again.

sad...

hawgwilde

Quote from: Uncle Ivan™ on October 29, 2006, 11:21:04 pm
The only thing NWA is good for is the setting for a Deliverance sequel.

Really?  After being in SE Arkansas, I don't see how NWA could hold a candle to the inbreeding occurring down there!
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Proud to be a European-American since 1968!

Hogforlife

Quote from: Immensehog on October 29, 2006, 11:44:27 pm
I do not recall it ever being as trashed as Saturday night.  I commented to my brother that the cleanup could take days.
I drove by Fair Park at 10:00 am, on Sunday and everything was cleaned up and saw 2 guys playing golf.

Kodiak

Quote from: Uncle Ivan™ on October 29, 2006, 11:46:47 pm
Quote from: Kodiak on October 29, 2006, 11:27:12 pmUnca Ivan !   Ya wanna move up here??

Not if the entire region was given to me.

If it were, I'd sell it to Oklahoma.

To late, NWA already owns OKLA. :)
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!