Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 03:04:44 pm

Tom Herman

Started by Hawghiggs, September 26, 2015, 10:41:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawghiggs

ricepig

As long as he has $20m for a staff change, put him on the list.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hawghiggs on September 26, 2015, 10:41:57 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Herman_(American_football)

How would ya'll feel about this guy being our next coach?

Is he bringing a qb who can make clutch plays and can rotate talented experienced defensive players at Arkansas? 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ricepig

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on September 26, 2015, 10:44:04 pm
Is he bringing a qb who can make clutch plays and can rotate talented experienced defensive players at Arkansas? 

You mean like DE's that run 4.6 40's??

HSVhogfan2

"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on September 26, 2015, 10:44:04 pm
Don't know that. But I do know he is doing an outstanding job of recruiting to Houston.

azhog10

This loss had nothing to do with our coaches. Everything to do with the players not staying locked in. I will pass no judgement on the coaches today.

Kyle

Quote from: azhog10 on September 26, 2015, 10:45:40 pm
This loss had nothing to do with our coaches. Everything to do with the players not staying locked in. I will pass no judgement on the coaches today.

X2

pigstuff

Don't you think Herman actually has his eyes on a job where he could win a NC?

arkansasrazorback

Honestly rather have Fuentes from Memphis

Dano

The Burnt Orange Commies in Austin will probably be Herman's next coaching stop if their msg boards have a say.