Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 02:51:02 am

#HoustonInAFoxHole

Started by SemperHawg, September 03, 2015, 09:02:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MNHogFan

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: havok on September 03, 2015, 02:29:55 pm
Houston in someone's Foxhole?  I suspect a Douglas Neidermeyer end result would happen.

Friendly Fire? :)

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Sivad

As a lunatic in the Clown Circus - he has no peer.

Sivad

Houston Dale Nutt - reporting for duty.

Vantage 8 dude

Ole Houston Dale is truly worthy of being mentioned in conjunction with foxholes....as in LATRINES!!  8)

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: PEtrader on September 03, 2015, 10:00:34 am

I love this.   Does he still live in AR btw?

Evidently in Bagdad......digging foxholes.  Wondered where he had been.

Thought he was still digging up horse manure, on their farm   ???    Guess all that experience has helped him with the foxhole digging....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: John Futrall on September 03, 2015, 11:57:05 am

Who is this person? Was he a coach or somethin'?

Yeah. He was the.....or somethin'
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

lahawg1

Sorry but if I were to ever be in a fox hole anywhere I think I'd rather have Ma Deuce with me.....jus sayin

TomasPistola

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 03, 2015, 09:56:04 am
Some of you people really need to move on with your lives...you're kind of like that bitter psycho woman that was scorned 20 years ago that's still plotting revenge.

You clicked. You commented.

One of us
One of us
One of us
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

zane

RIP LSUfan

PORKULATOR

Quote from: trphog on September 03, 2015, 09:51:40 am
Two things: 1) His rhetoric is extremely disrespectful to anyone that has actually had the courage to put on a uniform and defend our freedoms. 2) Anyone who has been quoted about having their mental faculties messed up due to the speed and violent nature of a football game doesn't belong anywhere near combat. Nor would they be a desirable commorade in a fox hole. What a giant [CENSORED] bag!
I'm giving you the finger right now.  As a matter of fact,  anybody still dumb enough to be angry or callus towards another Arkansan  just because you hated him as a coach,  THREE FREAKIN HIRES AGO,  is getting a flown bird,  a KMA,  and dirty names added to my opinion of you.

WPS
NY
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?