Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 04:35:13 am

#HoustonInAFoxHole

Started by SemperHawg, September 03, 2015, 09:02:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

SemperHawg

kennymayne

Definitely wouldn't want HDN with me in a fox hole in Bayag Dayaad.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

pigture perfect

It wouldn't be bad. Think of it as free entertainment. If that doesn't work for you, think Human Shield.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

go hogues

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 03, 2015, 09:28:38 am
It wouldn't be bad. Think of it as free entertainment. If that doesn't work for you, think Human Shield.
LMAO
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Mitch C

Well now, slow down everyone.  Let's think about what he is proposing.  I for one would want to see Houston Nutt in a foxhole in Baghdad with any one of the the Ole' Miss Rebel players.  So I like this video.

Tyro3

I always thought he was a bit of a fruitcake, now I am sure.

Justifiable Hogicide

trphog

Two things: 1) His rhetoric is extremely disrespectful to anyone that has actually had the courage to put on a uniform and defend our freedoms. 2) Anyone who has been quoted about having their mental faculties messed up due to the speed and violent nature of a football game doesn't belong anywhere near combat. Nor would they be a desirable commorade in a fox hole. What a giant [CENSORED] bag!

Ex-Trumpet

Some of you people really need to move on with your lives...you're kind of like that bitter psycho woman that was scorned 20 years ago that's still plotting revenge.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

PEtrader

I love this.   Does he still live in AR btw?
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: kennymayne on September 03, 2015, 09:18:53 am
Definitely wouldn't want HDN with me in a fox hole in Bayag Dayaad.

Maybe in the other sides foxhole..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SemperHawg

Quote from: trphog on September 03, 2015, 09:51:40 am
Two things: 1) His rhetoric is extremely disrespectful to anyone that has actually had the courage to put on a uniform and defend our freedoms. 2) Anyone who has been quoted about having their mental faculties messed up due to the speed and violent nature of a football game doesn't belong anywhere near combat. Nor would they be a desirable commorade in a fox hole. What a giant [CENSORED] bag!
Well I can tell you this service member (who served in Iraq by the way)  thinks this $hit is hilarious!

Huds_HawgTide

Quote from: SemperHawg on September 03, 2015, 10:02:22 am
Well I can tell you this service member (who served in Iraq by the way)  thinks this $hit is hilarious!

how can these guys be pissed and feel disrespected...this is comedy gold!!!
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Tylerhog

HogShat

If you were in a foxhole with him would you have "one heartbeat"?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 03, 2015, 09:56:04 am
Some of you people really need to move on with your lives...you're kind of like that bitter psycho woman that was scorned 20 years ago that's still plotting revenge.

I didn't realize the dreaded nutt huggers weren't extinct.  ;D

KY Hog Man

Makes one ponder why/how he was allowed to stay at one place for 10 years.  :puke:

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

trphog

Quote from: SemperHawg on September 03, 2015, 10:02:22 am

I'm with you brother! It's a hoot. I just don't like the comparison.

island hog

Hootie is the crazy uncle or grandpa who shows up at your bachelor party and tells stories of the some of his conquests in his earlier days...on the farm. 

oldhawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 03, 2015, 09:56:04 am

Do you ever watch a good movie that is ten years old or older, and still enjoy it.  Same principle.

McKdaddy

It's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Hoggish1

Let's all try to remember that it didn't take olepiss 10 years to get rid of that azz whole...

Carry on.

PonderinHog

Quote from: HogShat on September 03, 2015, 10:45:35 am
If you were in a foxhole with him would you have "one heartbeat"?
No, I'd surrender.   8)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 03, 2015, 11:30:51 am
Let's all try to remember that it didn't take olepiss 10 years to get rid of that azz whole...

Carry on.

Simple explanation.................He didn't have anyone there to protect him.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Seebs

If he were in my foxhole I'd still be in the Leavenworth
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HOGGISHABOUTAR

I so wish he was not from Arkansas. Dang it.

FBREW000

Quote from: HOGGISHABOUTAR on September 03, 2015, 11:49:40 am
I so wish he was not from Arkansas. Dang it.

You cant control where someone is born or from, but that he left and went to Baahg Daad is glorious! 

John Futrall

Who is this person? Was he a coach or somethin'?

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 03, 2015, 11:30:51 am

Carry on.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: SemperHawg on September 03, 2015, 09:02:44 am
https://twitter.com/BunkiePerkins/status/639426268853743617

the guy has no shame. used car salesman tag was appropriate. Good thing he didn't go into the ministry. Enough sleeze bags there already.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 03, 2015, 11:41:32 am
Simple explanation.................He didn't have anyone there to protect him.

Exactly!

Hoggish1

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on September 03, 2015, 12:12:08 pm
the guy has no shame. used car salesman tag was appropriate. Good thing he didn't go into the ministry. Enough sleeze bags there already.

True, but he would have been one of the great sleaze bags there...

LRrazorback

Hilarious!!  Could some of you techies tell me how to save or share this?  I'd love to show it to some buddies.  Thanks in advance.

hawginbigd1

I think Fox News produced this, smells edited to me. The rev is arrogant, but don't see him being that arrogant.

SemperHawg

I was looking today for the old video of him doing the Lou Holtz impressions on Inside College Football, but the video has been taken down everywhere.

Oklahawg

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 03, 2015, 09:28:38 am

Is he related to Robert Shield?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PonderinHog

Quote from: Oklahawg on September 03, 2015, 02:07:25 pm
Is he related to Robert Shield?
I doubt if Robert would claim him either.   ;D

AugustaHog

I for one, would not want HDN in a Foxhole with me.  Either the sounds of incessant texting or the chewing of fingernails would give our position away. 

Hoggard

As a proud United States Marine who served his country I have to say that I don't care for it. HDN is a dirtbag.
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

dishhog40

I think the first person I'd want in a fox hole is Jesus. 

havok

Houston in someone's Foxhole?  I suspect a Douglas Neidermeyer end result would happen.

ArkieBrat

Hilarious!  I can't stop laughing, or stop watching it!  Thanks, SemperHawg, for making my day so much brighter!
My all time Razorback favs.....

1. 1969 Shootout (Longhorns 'n Hogs football)
2.  Great Alaska Shootout under Eddie Sutton
3.  Orange Bowl CLASSIC under the Great Lou
4.  Rollin w/Nolan AND the '94 NC
5.  Being able to see Nolan and Company at the Aloha Classic in Honolulu (Dec '94) & all of us breaking bread together at a luau, & watching Nolan do the hula after being called onstage. AWESOME!  It doesn't get any better than that.

edemire

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

pigture perfect

Quote from: trphog on September 03, 2015, 09:51:40 am
I am a Desert shield vet and I'm not disrespected whatsoever. I also played and coache'd enough football that I'm ok with that as well. I think you need to stick to what you know and don't speak for others.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"