Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Caution: If you post pro Gus Treads you get moved to vents and rumors

Started by Head, November 30, 2013, 08:37:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

sickboy

WilsonHog

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to post those on the Auburn board, where you would be among friends?

hogsanity

Good.  You want to post pro thread about other coaches go to their team board. Wku and aubiie both have one.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

wupigsuey

Quote from: Head on November 30, 2013, 08:37:44 pm
Check my post.  What a crock

mine wasn't even pro gus...asked if that was the best game ever.....WTH  ???
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PonderinHog

WILL CLINTON

Thank the Lord.

I asked a question about another coach having an easier transition than CBB, didn't mention him getting fired or Gus, and it got moved to vents n' rumors.

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

zxbeer

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 30, 2013, 08:39:19 pm
Wouldn't it make more sense for you to post those on the Auburn board, where you would be among friends?
+1
UA Class of 90

Next1_04

Quote from: Head on November 30, 2013, 08:37:44 pm
Check my post.  What a crock

GFTO and go to the Auburn boards if you wanna celebrate you love for Gus

reddogjcss

Professor Pig

aww, that sucks for you. take your under armour turtleneck/sweater vest combo over to the auburn board.

Dirty

Gus treads are hard to find.  Now Gus in dreads would be awesome.

hogsanity

Until NSD all negative threads about cbb or jl and all threads saying anything good about other coaches should be immediately deleted.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: hogsanity on November 30, 2013, 08:43:13 pm
Until NSD all negative threads about cbb or jl and all threads saying anything good about other coaches should be immediately deleted.

Heil Hogsanity.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

PonderinHog

dagnamit

3-9, 0-8

hard to talk hog ball

(notOM)Rebel123

+1. Thank you!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dirty

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 30, 2013, 08:44:26 pm
Auburn dread lock ???

I could be wrong but a Gus tread is possible.  There used to be a Cooper Tire company in Auburn.  So it's possible.

zxbeer

UA Class of 90

Head

You guys can act like he doesnt have an Arkansas connection if you want, but you are ignoring facts about the coach of the biggest story in college football.  ESPN just said it might be the biggest turnaround in college football history.
And if you bring attention to the fact that Arkansas could have hired him, you get put in an obscure part of the hogville board, its suspicious.  Just because some boosters and the admin want to think Gus sucks doesnt mean that he does.  Get Real!

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

seasonhog

Wilson.....most of the poster that you have moved to V&R know what they are talking about. You need to moved poster like PorkRind who called every one a name from MMQ.

pay attn: to my name..
seasonhog...1959-2013 I know Razorback football.