Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 11, 2024, 08:54:02 am

$10,000 per day

Started by MJ2, October 28, 2013, 08:20:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ2

That's what CBB is being paid.   Think about it, $10K per day.   $417 per hour 24 hours per day.

RazorPiggie

Wildhog

Mods...delete this garbage. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

the_kosher_pig

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

PonderinHog

Momma said there'd be days like this...

AloRaptor

Quote from: MJ2 on October 28, 2013, 08:20:40 am
That's what CBB is being paid.   Think about it, $10K per day.   $417 per hour 24 hours per day.
Jealous much ::)

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Mark Zuckerberg makes $6 million per day.

And we wonder why the economy isn't improving. 

What's your point?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Vantage 8 dude

And your point is? I mean we've all known that if we had just sat down and done the math. Hate to break it to you but there are far better paid folks out there not only in the world of sports but the world in general. Fair or not it's the price you sometimes pay. Let's just hope the Hogs begin producing some positive return on that investment in the very near future.

jdevers

And stadium ticket sales alone generate over $80,000 a minute per home game. 

MJ2

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 28, 2013, 09:05:22 am
And your point is? I mean we've all known that if we had just sat down and done the math. Hate to break it to you but there are far better paid folks out there not only in the world of sports but the world in general. Fair or not it's the price you sometimes pay. Let's just hope the Hogs begin producing some positive return on that investment in the very near future.

No point.   Just throwing out numbers.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

PLANO

You sound jealous, sorry your life hasn't worked out the way you had hoped.