Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 05:36:24 am

# 1 in the Nation

Started by jimmur74, October 24, 2011, 02:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmur74

In Bitching, Moaning, Whining Fan Base....if you don't believe me ask my 6 computers that just calculated this based on Division 1 FBS message Board Chatter activity. I will not divulge the formulas for this calculation so don't bother asking.

The_Boot_stops_here

you just started a thread bitching and moaning about all the bitching and moaning threads....sort of counter productive, dont you think?

popcornhog

Quote from: jimmur74 on October 24, 2011, 02:32:21 pm
In Bitching, Moaning, Whining Fan Base....if you don't believe me ask my 6 computers that just calculated this based on Division 1 FBS message Board Chatter activity. I will not divulge the formulas for this calculation so don't bother asking.

Also sometmes referred to as passionate.
WPS

jimmur74

Now that's Funny. WPS

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on October 24, 2011, 02:34:00 pm
you just started a thread bitching and moaning about all the bitching and moaning threads....sort of counter productive, dont you think?

BRHogfan

One computer weighs it really heavy when you lose and most of your posters predicted you would lose that game, so it actually had us at 15

Hey Super

it would seem this thread is a conundrum.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

BRHogfan

Quote from: BRHogfan on October 24, 2011, 02:38:21 pm
One computer weighs it really heavy when you lose and most of your posters predicted you would lose that game, so it actually had us at 15

Just for the record this made me look into the poll that had us at 15, and it's the Colley Matrix which actually has us at 16, because USC is better than us.

http://www.colleyrankings.com/

dr_arkansawyer

We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.

Theodore Roosevelt
1858-1919, Twenty-sixth President of the USA

DukeOfPork

Quote from: hawgndodge on October 24, 2011, 02:34:50 pm
he's bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning.  somehow thinks we are the only fanbase to do so, and do it the most.

Actually, we do bitch and moan an inordinate amount.  It's part of the online Razorback fan's DNA.

Hawg Balling

I love when people come on Hogville and complain about the complaining on Hogville. 

DallasHogFan

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on October 24, 2011, 02:34:00 pm
I think a double negative makes a positive.....
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Hawg Balling on October 24, 2011, 03:18:58 pm
I love when people come on Hogville and complain about the complaining on Hogville. 

Why not?  We complain about HDN complaining.

And now you are complaining about the people who complain about the complaining.  And now I am......Oh, you get the picture.

HG

Yes, but what's our bitch SOS?  Have we really outbitched anybody worth bragging about?

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

jdhogg0707

In Bitching, Moaning, Whining Fan Base....if you don't believe me ask my Mom.  I live in her basement with my "brothers and sisters" that all just calculated this based on Division 1 FBS message Board Chatter activity. I will not divulge their formulas for this calculation so don't bother asking.