Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The man we are forgetting in this "Fiasco"

Started by dbaileyway7, April 02, 2007, 04:25:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaileyway7

April 02, 2007, 04:25:21 pm Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:35:10 pm by dbaileyway7
   Jim Lindsey! I blame him for everything that has happened to the UofA.
I've seen people post on here that Tyson would be 1 vote on the BOT, and that he wouldn't come in and take over. Well, Lindsey is 1 vote, and he has controlled Frank for many years.
Lindsey pushed everyone out of the way and lobbied to keep Nutt a couple of years back. Look where that took us.
  Frank has been a puppet for him, until, the board had little or no control over who our next BB coach was going to be. I'm sure Lindsey was happy to crawl back under his rock and let everyone else take the heat for this mess.
  Last, Frank controlled, and I think for the first time in a long time, the fate of Heath, and whoever he wanted to be the next coach without Lindsey's hand up his A$$. Well, Frank has proved he isn't capable of handling "ANY" situation. So, thanks a lot Lindsey, it's too bad we can't put your a$$ out to pasture too! 

Hogs-n-Roses

After one of the games last year,in Fayettnam, at a breakfast diner,I saw him and he is looking so very old, so maybe he'll go away with the winds of change also.

Rzrbk63

has that much power that Frank is his puppet then you truly have no grasp of Razorback athletics.  Lindsey was a former player under Frank and they are friends and have a lot of respect for each other.  With that said, Frank Broyles does what he wants to do regardless of what Lindsey or anyone else tells him to do.  Jim Lindsey is a great man and loves the Razorbacks, especially the football Hogs.  There are plenty to blame, but he is not one of them.

dbaileyway7

Quote from: Rzrbk63 on April 02, 2007, 04:36:33 pm
has that much power that Frank is his puppet then you truly have no grasp of Razorback athletics.  Lindsey was a former player under Frank and they are friends and have a lot of respect for each other.  With that said, Frank Broyles does what he wants to do regardless of what Lindsey or anyone else tells him to do.  Jim Lindsey is a great man and loves the Razorbacks, especially the football Hogs.  There are plenty to blame, but he is not one of them.

Thanks for the reply, "JIM".

pigsknuckle

is the former basketball player that said he could deliver Gilespie and convinced Broyles that it was a done deal.

DeltaBoy

Jim is the power that kept Nutt here too long then couldn't protect his Hero Frank.  Since it is his fault Nutt still here and Nutts stupidity that forced the BOT to retire Frank: I would think Jim would be leading the charge to can NUTT!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Justme

I hope the other trustess get together and end Lindsey's reign of power.

momahog

Rzrback63,  I'll tell you a true story about your "great man" idol Lindsey.  I have a
friend who was a college baseball player in Tennessee tell me a story about Lindsey.
He played for an area independent men's summer baseball team out of Jonesboro in
the mid 60's after the Spring semester was out.

They were playing at Forrest City and during batting practice, my friend noticed
that the 3rd base, base was upside down. Under his breath he said, "who's the dumbas* who put this base upside down".  Lindsey was standing close enough
to hear what he said and quickly replied, "I'm the dumbas* who put put this
base upside down!  That statement says a lot, doesn't it?