Previous topic - Next topic

Attendence For the game this week agianst LSU

Less then 15,000
20,000+
It snows in NWA- 3,000

dddollars

Ill be there if you want to count me into your est.  ;) GO  :razorback:

dddollars

I'm thinking 18.000 this will be my first game this year... Ive usually already made several... I think there is finally excitement with this team

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

The_Iceman

I am going to say 16,158 if there is good weather.

ttownhog00

If I lived within 2 hours of the arena, I would be there.  i see no reason why it shouldn't be packed with the way the guys are playing.  They are showing a lot of heart in the face of the fans' distaste.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Weather will be a big factor.  Right now they are saying anywhere from 3-8 inches ending Monday night, and probably not much melting Tuesday and Wednesday.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

FraggleHog

Oops... I said 16K but forgot about the weather coming in.... 10K if we're lucky. Drive safe everyone! on that note... I think it would be a great publicity stunt for Jeff Long and the rest of the Ath. admin to invite everyone that comes to the game to stay at the Bud for the evening. Play replays from the '94 championship season... Call it "Snowed in with The Hogs"
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Sonofahog

I don't know what the LSU crowd will look like, but I do know LSU fans smell like corn dogs.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

RedSatinHog

Quote from: dddollars on February 07, 2010, 09:28:54 pm
Ill be there if you want to count me into your est.  ;) GO  :razorback:

And if I can swing getting the day off, I'm driving in from eastern AR to watch the game live.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

luvmesomehogs

I voted less than 15,000, but I hope I am wrong.  If I lived closer, I would definitely be there.  Hopefully the local Hog fans can come, be loud, and support our FIRST place team!!!  Wow.  Go Hogs  :razorback:

Hog Milanese

~16,000 since we're getting more snow on Monday, through Tuesday morning.

Without that, I'd say ~17,500.

rhinohog84

13k since it a mid week game
I'm hoping to drive up from LR to watch the game if the weather doesn't screw it up.  Hopefully the roads will be clear. 

hoginator

February 08, 2010, 08:40:43 am #12 Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:17:39 am by hoginator
Here's what they normally look...err... smell like...

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

1highhog

I can't make it, about 4 hours away and the weather is going to turn me away.  I say less than 15,000.