Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

my opinion

Started by jamesmills, February 07, 2010, 02:37:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesmills

I don't do this very well, these are just my opinion.
1. we need to cool it, winning takes care of a lot of ills.
2. do I like the half court ofense-no. Do I think it will get better when pel has more options-yes.
3. defense is much better, pressure on the ball etc. Do I think it will get better when we have more depth, so pel can press more without the worry of losing important player to fouls.
4.r clarke can create his own shot, he is just not agressive enough (his temperment?). He knows this and will work on it, like he does his jump shot. Just look at how he has improved from last year. He will work on whatever it takes to improve his game.

5.so let's cool it and let things play out. just my opinion, from someone who just wants the bb program to be good again.

TRUHOG718

Quote from: jamesmills on February 07, 2010, 02:37:16 pm
I don't do this very well, these are just my opinions.

well stated. You actually had someting of value to say and made valid points to back up your opinion. You should post more.  +1
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Hog Waller

Good post, unfortunately too many extremists on both ends of the spectrum...the bickering &  hate will continue.

3kgthog

Just wait until "Fan status poll #4" gets posted after the likely victory against LSU on Wednesday. The coaching debate will never end, just like the love/hate for Houston Dale Nutt will never end. No matter how hard we try to enjoy wins and stay civil, someone from either side will always bring it up. We're seeing it now in basketball and it'll likely stay that way.

If I can keep myself hushed during an upswing then surely the rest of my fellow Hog fans can quit calling each other bad fans, Pel lovers/haters, bandwagoners, etc.

Lakerhog

Quote from: jamesmills on February 07, 2010, 02:37:16 pm
I don't do this very well, these are just my opinion.
1. we need to cool it, winning takes care of a lot of ills.
2. do I like the half court ofense-no. Do I think it will get better when pel has more options-yes.
3. defense is much better, pressure on the ball etc. Do I think it will get better when we have more depth, so pel can press more without the worry of losing important player to fouls.
4.r clarke can create his own shot, he is just not agressive enough (his temperment?). He knows this and will work on it, like he does his jump shot. Just look at how he has improved from last year. He will work on whatever it takes to improve his game.

5.so let's cool it and let things play out. just my opinion, from someone who just wants the bb program to be good again.
Great post, +1.

twistitup

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 07, 2010, 03:00:10 pm
Just wait until "Fan status poll #4" gets posted after the likely victory against LSU on Wednesday. The coaching debate will never end, just like the love/hate for Houston Dale Nutt will never end. No matter how hard we try to enjoy wins and stay civil, someone from either side will always bring it up. We're seeing it now in basketball and it'll likely stay that way.

If I can keep myself hushed during an upswing then surely the rest of my fellow Hog fans can quit calling each other bad fans, Pel lovers/haters, bandwagoners, etc.

The coaching debate should of ended yesterday. Let's all be happy and cool it.

I agree with Jamesmills.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

lavacaraider

I agree!  Good post.  Winning does take care of everything.  I also think that Clarke could be more aggressive, but he is definitely a team first player.