Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Todays attendance

Started by SC Hogman, February 06, 2010, 11:17:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SC Hogman

It is being reported that attendance was 15,000 today.  For those that was there at the game.  What is your estimate on attendance?

fred ziffel

it looked at least 75% full....
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Swine & Cheese Club

Lower level was over 90% full.  Top section had people but was sparse.

fred ziffel

75% that is if you count the three blind refs.....:)
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

Hoggy1

Quote from: Hog Fan4 Life07 on February 06, 2010, 11:20:49 pm
Lower level was over 90% full.  Top section had people but was sparse.

Atleast it's getting better...LSU should be packed and primed for a blowout.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

madjudge

I would say 15000 is a good est.

Paul Swinebaum

The announcers said 16,000. Accurate or not, it was great to see some fans butts in the stands for a change. I can't make the 10 hr. drive but I still yell my arse off when I watch them on the idiot box!

jacksonpollock

I would estimate around 20,000-22,000 or more. I'm not a good estimator of these things...there could have been more??? I hope we can top 30,000 before the season is over so we can get our average up.
Bums are the well-to-do of this day. They didn't have as far to fall.

HognotinMemphis

The announced attendence at yesterday's Auburn game was around 13,800. Not great for a team on a 3 game SEC win streak. Fans are still staying home.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Newhopehog

box score says over 15000 est attendance...

Smithian

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 07, 2010, 11:41:08 am
The announced attendence at yesterday's Auburn game was around 13,800. Not great for a team on a 3 game SEC win streak. Fans are still staying home.

Please tell me that was sarcasm before I have to respond.

East Clintwood

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 07, 2010, 11:41:08 am

People also aren't going out to eat as often or going to movies or buying new cars or houses.  People just aren't spending money like they did a couple of years ago -- a lot of them just don't have it and some who do are worried about how they spend it.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

OKhogfan1959

I would guess 15 thou is pretty accurate.

thirtythree

I heard just over 16,000 as well. It was said to be the largest attended game this year. What was it before that game?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: thirtythree on February 07, 2010, 12:10:21 pm
I heard just over 16,000 as well. It was said to be the largest attended game this year. What was it before that game?
The box score in the Commercial Appeal says attendence was 13,811. They don't make that up...they get it from the U of A AD's office.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

thirtythree

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 07, 2010, 12:14:28 pm
The box score in the Commercial Appeal says attendence was 13,811. They don't make that up...they get it from the U of A AD's office.

I didn't say anybody made anything up. I said what I heard and asked a question. I can read a box score. I know where they get the information.

Funny seeing you in here anyway. No surprise it's an attempt to take a shot at the attendance and say they aren't coming.

How's that streak going for you anyway?

omahawg#17

I would say between 15-16. It was fun. Really good to see the fan base going absolutely crazy from the last 5 min of regulation all the way through overtime.
Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Newhopehog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 07, 2010, 12:14:28 pm
well box score on RBSports says 15+

Paul Swinebaum

I use The Commercial (Comical) Appeal to line my parrots cage. He's always complaining about the errors they print but he's glad they excessively cover Ole Miss and Houston Nutt!  ;D