Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pelphrey's Press Conference smells of Houston

Started by razrken, February 06, 2010, 09:50:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razrken

Full of I told you so and rant....he is going to break you guy's heart again....

hog golf

i want the hogs and pel to excel, but yes i am scared of what could happen the remainder of year. it was kinda like a comfortable spot not even knowing when they were playing and now we have to pay attention again.
i was angry during the decline of the program with nolan, then heath and last year especially but got past the anger. don't want to go through that again and i feel this bunch is very capable of getting beat.

i want them to keep winning but they are not a good team yet.
just my opinion.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

linze82

February 06, 2010, 10:39:50 pm #2 Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 10:42:24 pm by linze82
this thread smells of fail
smite me bishes

HogFansReunited

Quote from: linze82 on February 06, 2010, 10:39:50 pm
this thread smells of fail

The truth hurts, but it is still the truth.  We are just being set up for disappointment.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

linze82

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 06, 2010, 10:46:04 pm
The truth hurts, but it is still the truth.  We are just being set up for disappointment.

maybe, but why bitch about it now?
smite me bishes

spehog

Jeez why do we continue to bring up HIM? This is the basketball forum, not SEC sports. He got fired let it go.
Woo Pig.

snoblind

Quote from: razrken on February 06, 2010, 09:50:33 pm
Full of I told you so and rant....he is going to break you guy's heart again....

To equate the TCTWF with Pel smells of stupidity...

And I'm of those who has withheld judgement on the wisdom of his hiring since the it happened.  It will be fun to see his supporters go to town on you.

HogInThaGrove

JoePaul03

Oh good grief.
WCOB, 2003

mathhog

wait, so whenever a coach says "i told you so" his team AUTOMATIcALLY starts LOSING, EVERY TIME?

Please, you have discovered a way to predict future games!

Quick, quick, quick, get off hogville and go tell the media!  Call CNN! Fox! ABC! 

Tell them you've discovered the missing link.

Quick!  There's no time! NO TIME!

HURRY!  LET THE WORLD KNOW YOUR SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY! 

LET THE COACHING WORLD KNOW!  IF ALL COACHES KNEW WHAT YOU FOUND OUT, THEY'D NEVER SAY "I TOLD YOU SO" AGAIN!!!!

HURRY!  TELL THEM! THE WORLD NEEEEEDS YOUR INTELLECT! 

Hot_Town_Hog

Been saying all night something smelled, and now I have finally found it. This thread smells like chit!

tiber

Only one team finishes the season without some disappointment. 

This is a nice thread to get the negativity back on track.  You losers are doing a great job of that.

Breems

While the Razorbacks are sitting at 5-3, poor razrken is sitting at 0-8 :(
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

thirtythree

You got that GPS track for me yet?