Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fan status Poll #3

Started by thirtythree, February 06, 2010, 03:52:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your feeling after the last two games now?

Still the same (anti-pel)
Still the same (pro-pel)
Leaning from anti to pro
Leaning from pro to anti
in the middle from anti
in the middle from pro
never left the middle
Waiting till season's end

thirtythree

I have added an option for those that wish to wait to the end of the season. I will try to do this after every two games.

thirtythree

Breems

I chose the second option down, as always.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

thirtythree

Quote from: Breems on February 06, 2010, 09:23:11 pm
I chose the second option down, as always.

I was the first one this time.lol.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Have been on the Pel wagon since day 1.
ched come back pls

Triple T

Waiting till after the season, but if I had to choose between the two, I'm still a darksider. Pelphrey might take us to the tournament consistently, but I don't think he will get us another championship.

Breems

Quote from: Triple T on February 06, 2010, 09:30:10 pm
Waiting till after the season, but if I had to choose between the two, I'm still a darksider. Pelphrey might take us to the tournament consistently, but I don't think he will get us another championship.

Who do you think will?

alltimeqb

alright, now who hacked THIS poll?

Breems

secfan30

I am still Anti Pel (in the middle)...... But I have the eye brow raised watching in anticipation on how this thing continues. For the first time in a while me and my dad are calling each other after the Hogs Basketball Games talking about them. For 2 guys that do not say the "Love" word to each other this is as close as it gets to bonding and we haven't been here since Nolan.

rzrbackrob

Still don't believe Pel is going to get the Hogs back to deep runs in the NCAA tournament, but he has earned a wait till the end of the season from me. First place in the SEC West half-way through the SEC season is good stuff with this young of a team.
Good is the enemy of great

GeneKeadysRug

Quote from: secfan30 on February 06, 2010, 11:06:38 pm
I am still Anti Pel (in the middle)...... But I have the eye brow raised watching in anticipation on how this thing continues. For the first time in a while me and my dad are calling each other after the Hogs Basketball Games talking about them. For 2 guys that do not say the "Love" word to each other this is as close as it gets to bonding and we haven't been here since Nolan.
sports have a way of bringing people together. alot of my family events are centered around st louis cardinals baseball.