Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great day for NL baseball tomorrow!

Started by ChicoHog, September 30, 2018, 08:51:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicoHog

We have 2 divisions with a tie on top of the standings.  Cubs and Brewers in the Central and my beloved Dodgers and the Rockies in the West.  Rockies/Dodgers winner gets to host the Braves in the Division series and loser plays Cubs/Brewers loser at the Central team's home field Tuesday night.  I wish the games were in the evening so I could watch but they are both in the daytime with the Central teams on at 10 Pacific and the West teams at 1 pm Pacific.  I will listen as much as possible at work tomorrow.  Brewers and Rockies are finishing the season very hot but who knows come playoff time.  Should be fun! 

Dr. Starcs

So stupid to not have these in the evening.

Mlb gonna mlb though

Supermark101

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 30, 2018, 10:06:53 pm
So stupid to not have these in the evening.

Mlb gonna mlb though

The Dodgers\Rockies loser has to fly to Chicago or Milwaukee for a game Tuesday. Also MLB is not bumping MNF nor does it want to go against it on ESPN2. It makes plenty of sense.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: ChicoHog on September 30, 2018, 08:51:06 pm
We have 2 divisions with a tie on top of the standings.  Cubs and Brewers in the Central and my beloved Dodgers and the Rockies in the West.  Rockies/Dodgers winner gets to host the Braves in the Division series and loser plays Cubs/Brewers loser at the Central team's home field Tuesday night.  I wish the games were in the evening so I could watch but they are both in the daytime with the Central teams on at 10 Pacific and the West teams at 1 pm Pacific.  I will listen as much as possible at work tomorrow.  Brewers and Rockies are finishing the season very hot but who knows come playoff time.  Should be fun!
when do the cards play?
bwahahahaha

GO DODGERS!!

PP

ChicoHog

Quote from: Supermark101 on October 01, 2018, 03:26:24 am
The Dodgers\Rockies loser has to fly to Chicago or Milwaukee for a game Tuesday. Also MLB is not bumping MNF nor does it want to go against it on ESPN2. It makes plenty of sense.
It's all about the money and the TV networks control everything.  It frustrates me that they have so many playoff games during the day because heaven forbid if they have two games on at night on two different networks!  Every game has to have it's own time slot which is ridiculous.

Dodgers need to win today because I'd much rather play the Braves than either Cubs or Brewers plus it's a 5 game series plus Dodgers would have home field advantage.  HUGE game today. 

McKdaddy

Gonna be a great afternoon of baseball!
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

McKdaddy

We are lucky to get a 163rd game in any given year, much less 2 in 1 year.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

ChicoHog

Congrats to the Brewers for winning the NL Central! 

Come on Dodgers!