Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

80-0 scoring drought

Started by dannohawg, October 19, 2013, 07:46:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dannohawg

This is THE worst razorback team we have had since we joined the SEC.Since leading 7-0 against SC we have been out scored 80-0.What the hell is going on at this school?I guess 6.5 mill doesn't buy much these days.A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

jcb03005

Quote from: dannohawg on October 19, 2013, 07:46:09 pm
This is THE worst razorback team we have had since we joined the SEC.Since leading 7-0 against SC we have been out scored 80-0.What the hell is going on at this school?I guess 6.5 mill doesn't buy much these days.A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!  We are def the worse in the SEC!
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

upthehill479

we will score tonight

Godfather

WPS to the end.

Pig in the Pokey

O M F G THAT'S mucked up!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

memphishog

scarolinahog

But we have Jeff Long. We are advancing his career. That is what it is really about. AD of the year my ***
I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

nebhog70

94 unanswered points vs Bama as of 8:11 cdt
"Never surrender opportunity for security."
Branch Rickey

pigbacon

dannohawg

dannohawg

104-0 drought.
For its A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas Quit quit quit!!!!!!!!!!!