Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old people make noise sign

Started by Kenny Sowers, February 24, 2015, 09:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: reddogjcss on February 24, 2015, 11:09:21 pm
Us old farts where loud.

I believe you've identified part of the issue.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Mick Hogger

Just curious, who holds on to the signs that the students hold up when they introduce the starting lineups between games?  This one is the same font and color. Just wondering how they get passed down year after year.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on February 25, 2015, 02:29:29 pm
That's why it is important to make your own arrangements and not leave it up to your kids! Haha!

Yeah, but when you've sign power of attorney to them, they can change it, haha.

oldhawgs

Quote from: BBsTheMan on February 24, 2015, 11:32:59 pm
I laughed out loud as soon as I saw the sign.

Older people shouldn't be offended and probably are taking the "he's talking about the OTHER old people, not me" approach.
I'm old and I don't mind. A few years ago I would have been holding the sign!

Bigmac2

Quote from: Mick Hogger on February 25, 2015, 04:25:22 pm
Just curious, who holds on to the signs that the students hold up when they introduce the starting lineups between games?  This one is the same font and color. Just wondering how they get passed down year after year.

I noticed the last minute of the game some female collecting signs and the round swirly things behind the opponents goals. Evidently someone keeps up with signs from game to game.

bhamp10

hahahah! Love the sign, and love the pissed off responses on here. Way to show up students.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Bigmac2 on February 25, 2015, 05:33:15 pm
I noticed the last minute of the game some female collecting signs and the round swirly things behind the opponents goals. Evidently someone keeps up with signs from game to game.

They move the "swirly signs" from one end to other at halftime. So they are on the opposing team's end each half.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Bigmac2

Totally get that but is there keymaster of the signs like Vinz Clortho?

Tequilin' Time

acey33

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 24, 2015, 10:29:50 pm
I'm waiting for the old people to hold up a sign that says, "stop texting & watch the game!" ;)

Yeah...Quit texting, taking selfies, put the damn phone down and MAKE SOME NOISE...WPS

Mick Hogger

Quote from: Bigmac2 on February 25, 2015, 08:54:07 pm
Totally get that but is there keymaster of the signs like Vinz Clortho?

That's what I'm asking too. Who does this?
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

redleg

This is one of the best signs I've seen in awhile!

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"