Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInArk

THese announcers still suck...  saying VA lost vs. Hogs winning...  a/h's
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hogbody

RD

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

codeHog

AirForceHog

Big cut by Eibner. Looked like he got under the ball a little.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

SteveInArk

I'd listen to Chuck, but the radio is 20 secs faster (live), then the TV delay...
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

HamHands

Renaudo looks on and I hold my breath every time LSU  is at the plate!
One day at a time.

AUSTXHOG

Listening to the radio definitely keeps my nerves more calm.  Buncha pant loads!<-----Announcers

Tai_Mai_Shu

I'm at work for another 50 mins, does anybody have links to see the game?

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Hogbody

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

rzrbackrob

AUSTXHOG

HogFansReunited

Quote from: taydbear7 on June 19, 2009, 04:10:56 pm
I'm at work for another 50 mins, does anybody have links to see the game?

I can't find a link and I am pretty good at finding that type of stuff.  If you have espn360 you can watch it there.  If not I have no idea.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogbody

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Tejano Jawg

OK, now I'm settled in at the bar in the Lakewood CC, drinking a very tasty Bloody Mary. Now let's go Hogs, shut em down this inning.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

trippigs

Second time around for LSU bats....lets see if it makes any difference

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TNhawgfan

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

SteveInArk

LSU big bats coming up....  get outta this inning Richards...

Clint Alan

trippigs

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 19, 2009, 04:14:32 pm
Richards is tiring

boy does that happen quickly...just a matter of a few pitches. DVH visiting mound

cosmodrum

Time for the long talk to get Bolsinger a couple more throws in the pen...
Go away, batin'

PoconoHog

Richards struggling........not even close to a strike on that batter.....
Jorn going to the mound to settle him down....
Come on Hogs.....

AUSTXHOG

AUSTXHOG

Clint Alan

TNhawgfan

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Clint Alan

Hogbody

rzrbackrob

NuttinItUp

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

AUSTXHOG

Settle down hogs.  You've been in this spot before. - Just forget the jersey color and you'll be awright!

Hogbody

come on lets get a popup, k, weak grounder for force at the plate

codeHog

the only positive I can think of right now.........Richards does not look irreplaceable

TNhawgfan

we are already at a critical juncture in the 3rd - we can't let them score 4 or 5 runs this inning

SteveInArk

Not a good situation...  com'n Bolsinger and bear down and get em.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PoconoHog

Need Bolsinger to K this batter....or at least get a DP and try to limit the damage this inning