Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BR's Favorites Margarita's

Started by BR, May 11, 2008, 10:02:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

BR's Favorites.... I guess you can use any Tequila, but at my house there is always 6-7 Bottles of Cabo in the freezer down in the Bar!

PEACH MANGO MARGARITA- Blend 2 cups diced fresh mango, 1 cup Cabo Wabo Reposado tequila, 1 cup peach schnapps and 1/2 cup lime juice with ice.

MIDORI KIWI MARGARITA-
Blend 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice, 1 cup Cabo Wabo Reposado tequila, 1/2 cup Midori Melon Liqueur, and 4 peeled kiwifruit with ice.

POMEGRANATE CHIPOTLE MARGARITA- Blend 2 cups pomegranate juice, 1 1/2 cups Cabo Wabo Reposado tequila, 1/2 cup triple sec, 1/4 cup lime juice and 1/4 Chipotle paste with ice.

CINCO DE BAYA MARGARITA- Blend 1 1/2 cups hulled strawberries, 6 oz. blackberries, 6 oz. raspberries, 4 oz. blueberries, 1 1/2 cups Cabo Wabo Reposado tequila, 1/2 cup cranberry juice, 1/2 cup lime juice, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup triple sec with ice.

Watermelon Juice Recipe
1/2 seedless watermelon (about 6 to 7 pounds), cut into cubes
16 ice cubes
1 liter lemon-flavored soda
2-3 Cups Tequila

In a blender puree the about half the watermelon with 8 ice cubes. Slowly add half the lemon soda & TEQUILA to the blender. Pour into glasses. Repeat with the remaining ingredients

SAMMY HAGAR'S DRINK RECIPES***

CABO WABORITA- 2 oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila 2 oz. lime juice, freshly squeezed 2 oz. triple sec splash of blue curacao Combine all but the blue curacao in a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into salt-rimmed martini glass. Add the splash of blue curacao.

CURA- 1 oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila 1/2 oz. lemon juice, freshly squeezed 1/2 oz. orange juice, freshly squeezed 1/4 oz. simple syrup 1/4 oz. triple sec top with sparkling wine Shake all ingredients, exept sparkling wine, with ice and strain into chilled flute glass. Add sparkling wine. Garnish with orange strip.

RED ROCKER- 1 1/2 oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila 1/2 oz. amaretto 3 oz. cranberry juice Splash of freshly squeezed lime juice Shake all ingredients with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass.

CABO SHAKER- 1 1/2 oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila 1/2 oz. lemon juice, freshly squeezed 1/2 tsp. grenadine 3 oz. pineapple juice Combine in a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into martini glass.

CABO GRANATE- 2 oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila 2 oz. pomegranate liqueur 1/2 oz. triple sec 1 oz. lime juice Splash of simple syrup Combine in a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into glass. Garnish with lime wedge.

BAJA SHAG- 1 1/2 oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila 1/2 oz. triple sec 3 oz. grapefruit juice Splash of sweet and sour mix Combine in a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into tall ice-filled glass.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"