Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about Chaney

Started by Hogtimes, January 23, 2015, 09:22:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtimes

I have been on a cruise and had no internet or phone access.  So would someone pleae fill me in on what happened to Chaney.   Thanks in advance. 

ricepig

Pickwick Hog

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogtimes on January 23, 2015, 09:22:19 am
I have been on a cruise and had no internet or phone access.  So would someone pleae fill me in on what happened to Chaney.   Thanks in advance.

According to a member of the media that posts here he was sold a bill of goods by CBB and when he figured out that CBB wasn't who he said he was, he left.  Me?  I figure he realized he wasn't meshing with CBB and realized he'd have more job security at Pitt than here, and be allowed to do anything he wants with the offense. 

Hogtimes

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 23, 2015, 09:28:00 am
According to a member of the media that posts here he was sold a bill of goods by CBB and when he figured out that CBB wasn't who he said he was, he left.  Me?  I figure he realized he wasn't meshing with CBB and realized he'd have more job security at Pitt than here, and be allowed to do anything he wants with the offense. 

Thanks for a civil answer to a civil question.   Only on this board will you get a smite for asking a a civil honest question.   

Hoggish1

Quote from: Hogtimes on January 23, 2015, 09:22:19 am

Went to Pitt where it will take him three full years to install his O.  They should start being good in 2018...

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogtimes on January 23, 2015, 09:32:26 am
Thanks for a civil answer to a civil question.   Only on this board will you get a smite for asking a a civil honest question.

The smite was probably because it's been discussed ad nauseam. But being on a cruise ship has left you out of the loop.  I just figured I'd save you some reading and give you the long and short.  I also forgot, some think he was forced out, while others think he left on his own accord.   

RazorPiggie

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 23, 2015, 09:28:00 am

This.

RazorPiggie

Dang how long was that cruise?