Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Friend with a bad memory

Started by YouKnowMe, March 26, 2017, 04:58:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YouKnowMe

Good Afternnoon Gents. This is Razorwire. I haven't been online for around 4 years. I have forgotten my Password. You can't send it to me because I've not used my Email account in a longer period of time and have also lost that account. I'd like to recover my account and my post count. Whichever Admin can help me with this, I will send you my phone number and personnal info. I gave Wayne a heads up on Facebook and he suggested this is how I should proceed.

hawgrunner

TomasPistola

Hi this is Lanny, I'm locked out of my account. Left the damn keys on the kitchen table. Go ahead and make this one an admin with the ability to fix Razorwire's situation.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

YouKnowMe

Quote from: TomasPistola on March 30, 2017, 11:12:06 pm
Hi this is Lanny, I'm locked out of my account. Left the damn keys on the kitchen table. Go ahead and make this one an admin with the ability to fix Razorwire's situation.

Nice. Who expects to get trolled in the Help Forum?

TomasPistola

Quote from: YouKnowMe on April 07, 2017, 03:31:04 pm
Nice. Who expects to get trolled in the Help Forum?

I was hoping the extra exposure would help your issue. I have no stroke around here.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

YouKnowMe

The brass is working on it. Hope to get it straightened out this weekend. Been tougher than trying to get a fight at the Alma Sonic...

( BTW this Captcha crap is hard on an old mans eyes )

hawgrunner

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 08, 2017, 08:01:43 am
This could be hell...or this could be heaven...

So true...

put me in the back woods of Newton county and I'd be happy!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Lanny

Quote from: YouKnowMe on March 26, 2017, 04:58:19 pm
Good Afternnoon Gents. This is Razorwire. I haven't been online for around 4 years. I have forgotten my Password. You can't send it to me because I've not used my Email account in a longer period of time and have also lost that account. I'd like to recover my account and my post count. Whichever Admin can help me with this, I will send you my phone number and personnal info. I gave Wayne a heads up on Facebook and he suggested this is how I should proceed.

Sent you a PM, you should be set to go with the Razorwire account
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

RazorWire™

Honey I'm home. Thank you for all the help. Lanny, Sardis and Wayne. Ready for you to delete my YouKnowMe dupe account.

RazorWire™

TomasPistola

Quote from: RazorWire™ on April 10, 2017, 03:46:33 pm
Honey I'm home. Thank you for all the help. Lanny, Sardis and Wayne. Ready for you to delete my YouKnowMe dupe account.

You're welcome. =)
You were right.
You did a great job.