Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The jokes love to fire people

Started by hognation, November 03, 2005, 11:25:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggystyle78

Nutt does not compare to 1 not 1 coach on that list, to compare nutt to weiss and brown is just ludicrous! what has huey ever won? All he does is make excuses, i'm getting to where everytime I see his face on tv I just want to throw up from all the BS he shovels out. Huey needs to run for office, maybe some of you huggers could work on his campaign committee.

Buff

Quote from: uglyuncle on November 04, 2005, 02:12:22 pm
I do say, if Heath doesn't have a good season this year....then this board should be about him next year.
i could be wrong, but you don't sound too excited about b-ball season.  there's no excuse why they can't win a ton of games this year.

Boner

Quote from: hognation on November 03, 2005, 11:25:24 pm
Notre Dame thought Ty was the savior, then can him. Then they give a guy who is 5-2 and hasnt beat a top 25 team a 10 year contract(that is sick). Joe Tiller turned Purdue around and they want him gone now. They wanted Mack Browns head for years now look. They loved Stoops at Oklahoma now look. They thought it was Jackies Sherill's fault now look. Now they want Fulmer gone. Cutcliffe goes 10-1 and gets fired at Ole Miss. They wanted Shula gone at Bama now they are #4. They wanted Tommy T gone then went 12-0. They wanted Beamer fired years ago at Tech. I could go on and on but you have to have some players and it goes in cycles. Oh yeah forgot one. Nice one Penn st fans. Wanted Joe Paw gone now look.

Awesome, you just named about 6 examples of people that were fired or almost fired that shouldn't have been.

Could you now put together a list of the 3,000 that got canned because they deserved it?  Or a list of the coaches where they were allowed to stay one more and just delayed the inevitable, while dragging the program deeper and deeper.

hoggystyle78

Huggers comparing nutt to Joe Pa AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugly Uncle

Oh, you are wrong about me.  I am very excited.  I think the BB team is headed in the right direction.  I think Heath and the Hogs will do great.  Brewer is the for real deal.  I will be at ever home game this year.  I think, unlike Nutt, Heath will get this program back to the top.

However, I want to see Heath be the coach we all hoped he would be this year.  If we suffer another break down at the end of the season....I won't be as optimistic about next year. 

C'mon Heath.  I believe in you.
Retired Radio Host

Buff

you could be wrong....but probably not